Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    always worried Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 03:46 AM
    Bump on the penis
    I have this bump on my penis I first discovered it 1 month ago I am 13 and mastrubate often. The bump is on the left side of my penis just below the glans. It doesn't hurt when I touch it and it hard to notice it when I am not erected. I can see it more clearly when I erect and there is no pain and no side effects. Help me?? I don't know if it's a serious problem or not!:confused: :confused:
    ashbrae3 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 04:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by always worried
    i have this bump on my penis i first discovered it 1 month ago i am 13 and mastrubate often. the bump is on the left side of my penis just below the glans. it doesnt hurt when i touch it and it hard to notice it when i am not erected. i can see it more clearly when i erect and there is no pain and no side effects. help me???? i dont know if its a serious problem or not!:confused: :confused:
    Go to the doctor to get it checked out. If it bothers you go. Because if you don't, you're going to drive yourself sick worring about what it could be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Penis bump [ 7 Answers ]

All right so like many other of zillions of forums on the internet. I am going to ask for some help like all the others did... So I woke up 2 days ago and was in the bathroom before I was going to shower and I noticed a large bump on the right side of my penis shaft... Iam a 17 year old male -...

Bump on penis [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, I noticed a small bump on my penis shaft that sometimes appears after an erection or masturbation. It doesn't hurt or itch and tends to just last no more than an hour and goes away. I thought it was a cyst but since it goes away I am ruling that out. Maybe an allergic reaction? Or...

Bump on Penis [ 1 Answers ]

I have Bump on the right side of my penis, it doesn't hurt or have anything coming out if it. It is just medium size bump. I am a virgin and do masturbate. I don't know what it is at all. It showed up about 2 days ago. I told my parents just recently, and they said wait for now until we can do...

Penis bump [ 1 Answers ]

I woke up this morning and noticed that I had a small red bump on the right side of my shaft. The surface is smooth but hurts with any amount of pressure. It seems to get even bigger when I am erect.

Bump on penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I have a small bump on the skin of my penis... it has the appearance of a pimple but it doesn't go away... almost like a small pebble under the skin... I've tried almost everything including putting ice on it... that seemed to make it go down but it just came right back... its totally...

View more questions Search