Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    belovedks Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2007, 11:04 PM
    In Love with another Man
    So this is the situation... I am a 25 year old male who met another guy at school, became friends, and over time, have fallen in love! The only problem is that the guy I fell in love with is "straight" and has a girlfriend, and does not know that I am bisexual. The reason I put straight in quotes is that although there has never been anything explicit said or done, I do feel like there is some flirtation between the two of us. Little things, like the way he looks at me or the fact that whenever we go out in groups and such, he insists on sitting/being next to me, tells me there might be something there. Also, we are constantly play fighting and doing silly things that children do when they are trying to flirt and not be obvious about it. A piece of me wants to take the chance and tell him how I feel, but my reputation is on the line and I do not want to ruin the strong friendship that we have. I'm also afraid that all the things I considered flirtations are just misinterpreted. Am I barking up the wrong tree here? what should I do?
    lashon Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 12:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by belovedks
    So this is the situation...I am a 25 year old male who met another guy at school, became friends, and over time, have fallen in love! The only problem is that the guy I fell in love with is "straight" and has a girlfriend, and does not know that I am bisexual. The reason I put straight in quotes is that although there has never been anything explicit said or done, I do feel like there is some flirtation between the two of us. Little things, like the way he looks at me or the fact that whenever we go out in groups and such, he insists on sitting/being next to me, tells me there might be something there. Also, we are constantly play fighting and doing silly things that children do when they are trying to flirt and not be obvious about it. A piece of me wants to take the chance and tell him how I feel, but my reputation is on the line and I do not want to ruin the strong friendship that we have. I'm also afraid that all the things I considered flirtations are just misinterpreted. Am I barking up the wrong tree here??what should I do??
    umm wow thats kinda hard to say i think u should just ask him questions like started out playin around and say something like "what do u think about bisexual"? if a guy told u he liked u what would u do ?" stuff like that but make sure yall playin a game like dirty hearts and how u play that is if ONLY A HEART LAND ON THAT PERSON U CAN ASK ANYTHINK AND THEY HAVE TO TELL THE TRUTH if not then they have to do whateva u want them to do. lol its a really fun game try it but it u dont want to do that then u should just let him know how u feel and im not gone say its gone mess up yall friendship but u just might or might not but u dont want to keep guessing around and end up doing something u will regret .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Man In Love w/ Another Man [ 11 Answers ]

:confused: Hey Im 33 yrs old I became fast friends w/ someone I have known for many years just did not know him personally. Hes 27yrs old very intelligent ,funny, tough, masculine and very very easy on the eyes but he also has severe mood swings(gemini) along w/ a severe drinking habit. As time...

I love a married man. [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 23... beautiful... engineer... settled... career woman... it started an year back.I met one of my school seniors(I didn't know much about then) on a website and we exchanged nos.he proposed me immediately and I even accepted.he was in army so he was far away from me.after 3months he got his...

In love with a married man [ 12 Answers ]

:confused: I am so torn. And confused about what to do. I know there will be posts to the effect that there is only one thing to do: leave him. But, as simple as that may sound, the truth of the matter is You Don't CHOOSE who you love. Love is a feeling right? How on earth can a feeling be...

I'm in love with a married man what should I do? [ 42 Answers ]

Well I met him 6 months ago and we've been together since then. He is 33 and I'm 23 when we first started talking he to me he was in a relationship but never told me he was married about a month later I get a call from who I think is his girlfried but she lets me know she is married to him and has...

View more questions Search