Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MissBusyBetty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2007, 09:28 PM
    Inner Thigh rash
    My thighs are quite large and they rub together and I get a horrible rash. I've been cutting off the tops of cheap panty hpse for under my skirts in the summer, that doesn't always work.
    I never wear pants, is there some sort of cream or powder I can use? It's very painful.
    Thanks.
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2007, 05:56 AM
    Try a little vaseline intensive care lotion. I did marching band and I got that rash simply from it being like 100 degrees and having to pick up your legs ridiculously high and in a military kind of way... rubbing them together for 6 hours a day = RASH.

Get well soon, it's no fun.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Inner Thigh Rub Rash [ 8 Answers ]

My husband has large legs, though he's not an obese man. He has a continuing problem of a painful rash developing from the rubbing together of the legs. He's tried rash ointment, boxer/brief type underwear, it just doen't seem to help. Is there another solution to this that we have not thought...

Inner Thigh Rash [ 1 Answers ]

About a month ago I hooked up with this girl in bed, but did use a condom. Ever since we hooked up I've been having these rashes or bumps that itches around the inner thighs. Could anyone tell me what's going on? Please tell me it isn't an STD. What could help to get rid of these rashes/bumps?

Rash near vagina and on thigh [ 6 Answers ]

I've seen my doctor and had my pap test and well I've had these rashed long before I was sexually active.. I was told it was a scar from yeast infections and was given this cream.. I've used the cream for half a year now and the rashes ARNT GONE YET! Sum times its itchy should I be concerned

Inner thigh pain [ 0 Answers ]

I wake up at night with sever ripping in my inner thigh

View more questions Search