Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melindameneely Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2007, 06:32 PM
    Toothache problems
    I have tried just about everything what can I do to make my tooth stop hurting
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2007, 06:39 PM
    I would say, go to a dentist. If it's really bad, call an emergency dentist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostat problems or furnace problems [ 22 Answers ]

Is it possible that a thermostat operates correct all the time except when it reaches the temperature that is set doesn't maintain that temperature?:D I noticed that actually that thermostat gives a signal to the furnace but furnace doesn't turn on but that happens only when thermostat needs to...

Untreated Toothache [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering how worried I should be about leaving a toothache untreated. The pain started many months ago, after a while the pain completely disappeared and only returns when I eat something like candy or chocolate. If I were to avoid junk food, brush my teeth three times a day, and floss could...

Social Problems and Sociological Problems [ 4 Answers ]

Differntiate between social problems and sociological problems

Xp problems [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I accidentally started redownloading xp while I was in safe mode. While updating xp it came to please reboot your computer to finish reinstalling xp. Well when I booted, blue xp screen came up and said setup is being restarted. Then it goes black screen "safe mode" in all four corners. Then...

Toothache [ 1 Answers ]

I have a really deep filling that started to ache real bad last night, I can not get to the dentist until Monday and orajel and advil are not helping the pain. Any ideas on how to make it through the weekend?

View more questions Search