Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chickety313 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2007, 03:59 PM
    Sex and Bleeding
    Hi I had intercorce on Sunday. Then today (MONDAY) I started bleeding. Does that mean that I don't have a Good chance being pregnet? My pieriod usually does not start till the begginging of the month witch is next week? :confused:
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2007, 04:23 PM
    Well, you could be getting your period sooner or the bleeding could be caused from having sex. If it is your period that you are experiencing then this is normal; irregularity happens to all of us at some point. If it is from sex then check out this website: Top 10 Causes of Vaginal Bleeding After Sex What type of bleeding are you experiencing? Heavy, spotting, etc.

Chances of becoming pregnant? There is always a chance of pregnancy when engaging in intercourse.
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2007, 05:07 PM
    As rank said, you could just be getting an early period... also the act of sex could have cause breakthrough bleeding due to your upcoming period.

Really all you can do it wait it out... see if you continue to bleed and have a normal period.
    girlygirl1819 Posts: 67, Reputation: -1

Oct 29, 2007, 06:31 PM
    I had this happen to me in August from my experience I think you having sex pushed your period to start early but that is what happened to me just my 2 cents

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding after sex [ 1 Answers ]

I've only had sex twice. The first time I had sex I bleed a lot but I heard that was normal after the first time. Well 4 months later I had sex and it hurt in a specific place on my vagina. Well after I went to the bathroom and my discharge was pink then it later turned to red spots. The next day...

I am going through menopause. Have not had a period since January. For the last couple months have had slight bleeding after sex. Should I be concerned?

Bleeding from sex [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I had sex the other night and used a lubricated condom. After, I started bleeding and have been bleeding for two days. Its bright red blood and its spotting. I think I'm allergic to latex. I have had problems before with condoms but I never bled before. Any ideas what it could be? ...

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have had sex only a couple of times now an even then my partner has not gone all the way in. but when we have finished having sex I seem to bleed, it is only light but I may bleed for up to 2 weeks I am very concerned I am reluctant to go and see the...

Bleeding after sex [ 2 Answers ]

Hi and thanks in advance for your help. I am in my early 30's and in perfect sexual health as is my husband. I have a tilted uterous which does not affect my life in any way. However once or twice I have had mild to moderate bleeding after sex. It has always happened with a rear entry...

View more questions Search