Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kattygirl Posts: 131, Reputation: 3

Oct 29, 2007, 01:46 PM
    Probation problems
    So my husband was charged with a misdemeanor for making a harassing phone call. For this he got a fine, 20days in jail, and 2years probation. I have been offered the chance to buy a home in another state. Where we live the average home is 250K the house in the other state is only 40K. Due to the fact my husband is on probation they will not let him move out of state unless we can get him on bench probation. We have spent a lot of time trying to reach his probation officer to find out how to go about it. The officer NEVER calls us back. Is there a way to go about speaking with someone else? Would you recommend it? I don't want to make anyone there mad because I am afraid it will just make our situation worse. Right now they only require him to mail in payments and fill out a piece of paper. I am afraid if we make someone mad they will make things difficult for us. Any suggestions?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2007, 04:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kattygirl
    I don't want to make anyone there mad because I am afraid it will just make our situation worse.
    Hello katty:

They certainly don't mind making YOU mad. You're either going to have to stir things up, or just wait. Doing anything in between won't do the job, and it will piss them off.

At the top of this forum, I wrote a thing called transfer of probation. It fits your needs to a T.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostat problems or furnace problems [ 22 Answers ]

Is it possible that a thermostat operates correct all the time except when it reaches the temperature that is set doesn't maintain that temperature?:D I noticed that actually that thermostat gives a signal to the furnace but furnace doesn't turn on but that happens only when thermostat needs to...

How do I get off probation [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 28 years old and I got a dwi when I was 25. I also left the scene of an accident (fender bender- taken care of). So I went to court and got sentenced 2 years probation (private) and 3 weeks of jail. Thought I got off easy until I was about to leave jail and they re-booked me for my leaving...

Social Problems and Sociological Problems [ 4 Answers ]

Differntiate between social problems and sociological problems

Va probation [ 3 Answers ]

I am on one year probation ending on 10/07, this is unspurvised with a five month spended senten of which I did 10 days, also I was to report to drug cousuling with in a few weeks, the thing is that I tried to contact vsap office to do the program at an office closer to my home but I never did...

Probation [ 2 Answers ]

I was told by a friend that if you have a health problem. Then you can get off probation early. Is that true? What kind of health problems would you have to have?

View more questions Search