motormover Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2007, 12:34 PM
    No volume
    Have no volume on mic .recording volume is OK but not working on play back
    In test wizard unless I put mic to mouth
    silentrascal Posts: 194, Reputation: -2
    -

Oct 30, 2007, 08:03 AM
    Check your settings to make sure you have nothing set on "mute". Check for the exact model and make of your PC and then visit the manufacturer's website (i.e. Learn about Dell's notebooks, desktops, monitors, printers plus computer electronics & accessories. or HP United States - Computers, Laptops, Servers, Printers & more) and look for updated sound drivers for your machine and then download and install them. This may correct the issue.
    Duane in Japan Posts: 282, Reputation: 8

Oct 30, 2007, 08:41 AM
    It may be possible for another piece of software to keep the volumn down, it happened to me, I loaded a karaoke deal and it kind of took over the volumn controls even I did not have it open at the time, it took me half a day to figure it out. Check all you players too just in case, WMP, Quicktime, CD Player or DVD player software, Core Media player, what ever you have and of course your main audio controls from the Control Panel. Don't forget those updates and have you tried the mic on a friends computer yet to make sure the mic is not the problem, does it have a volume control on it on on its cord.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hexagonal volume [ 7 Answers ]

Prove that the volume of hexagonal of the unite cell =0.866(a seqer).c ?

My volume [ 1 Answers ]

How do I reinstall my volume or Reactivate my volume active mixers?:confused:

Volume [ 1 Answers ]

Find the volume in both L and cm3 of a rectangular solid that is .25m long 4.65mm and 9.50 dm deep?? I know that the Answer is 1.11L and 1100cm3 How do u solve it??

Volume [ 1 Answers ]

help please! How do u change or what is euqal to one centermiter cube? problem: 4.2g /1 x 1 cm 3/250 =? Volume

View more questions Search