Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mama-frm-texas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2007, 11:54 AM
    Step parent adoption
    What is the process in Texas when you husband wants to adopt you child.. when the biological father signed over all of his rights?
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2007, 12:12 PM
    The bio father has already signed over his rights... legally through court?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Step parent adoption [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter got pregnant by someone she doesn't want to be with. During her pregnancy she married a man and he wants to be the father of the baby. The bio father has said to leave him alone. We were told that since she was married at the time of the birth that the babies last name will be the...

Step parent adoption [ 6 Answers ]

My wonderful husband of 2 years wants to adopt my daughter who is almost six. My child was born out of wedlock and the father is on the birth certificate and just started paying child support this year (which is court ordered and was supposed to be paying for 3 years). If her father has never been...

Step Parent Adoption [ 4 Answers ]

My husband and I are looking for information on how I can adopt his son. Currently, my husband has joint legal custody, however this will hopefully change to sole custody after our court date at the end of the month. Does the biological mother have to sign off on it? Does she have to stop paying...

Step parent adoption [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all, I have an 8 year old son and my husband wants to adopt him. His real father agrees, he lives in Louisiana, and he lives in North Carolina. Which state do we do this in? And where do I start. Please anyone with an answer, it would be GREATLY appreciated!

Step parent adoption [ 2 Answers ]

A person adopts there spouses child from a previous marriage. If they devorce does the adoptive parent owe child support of does the bio parent that gave up rights owe child support

View more questions Search