Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raws Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2007, 10:33 AM
    Auto on
    My heat will not go on when I have it on Auto on. When I put it on fan on it will work but then the fan runs all day.
    J Costa Posts: 88, Reputation: 9

Oct 29, 2007, 02:30 PM
    It could be a loose wiring connection at the thermastat or the thermastat is faulty put the fan in auto and take a voltage reading from red to green if there is no voltage then it is closed and working properly. You could also take a spare piece of wire and jumper the two terminals if it starts replace thermastat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Auto reposession/Default on Auto Loan [ 3 Answers ]

To whom could lend some immediate advice, I purchased a 2005 brand new vehicle in 2005. This automobile has been repossessed as of 5/07. In addition, I filed bankruptcy (Chapter 13) in 2006 to avoid this very problem, however that has been dismissed for lack of payments. My current...

Auto or ON? [ 11 Answers ]

I just purchased my first home and have a question about my brand new furnace. Is it more efficient to run the heat/cool on AUTO or ON? It's a brand new Ducane gas furnace. I have it on auto now... and living in New England it is constantly flipping on/off. Not sure if that is more efficient or if...

Auto Respossession [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know how to proceed with doing a volunatry repossession and what can I expect when I do.

Auto accident [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, My son was a passenger in a car that was involved in a rollover accident. The paramedics were shocked he survived. I am concerned about him. He is having post traumatic stress symptoms and aches and pains. Where/who can I go to find out his rights and the process I am to follow. The driver...

View more questions Search