Monitor changes the colour
    My monitor goes red
    But now my monitor has turn into red and its not going to normal
    I have Samsung syncmaster 793mb monitor
    My computer is 3 years old

Shuld I buynew monitor or it can be repair
    mkq786 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 03:54 AM
    I have a PC with Window XP Operating system with service pack 2. it is missing Multimedia Audio Controller Driver
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Nov 1, 2007, 05:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tejash
    my monitor goes red
    but now my monitor has turn into red n its not going to normal
    i have samsung syncmaster 793mb monitor
    my computer is 3 years old

shuld i buynew monitor or it can be repair
    First be sure that all the connections are tight. Usually when a monitor changes color, it's because the cable is loose, and kind of off to one side a little bit. Push in the cable, on both sides, to make sure it isn't loose.

If it still does it, then I would say it might be time for a new one (unless you can replace just the cable. Some come off on both ends, some only on one end.) Replacement of a cable may or may not help, but it's a lot cheaper than a new monitor.

I wouldn't try to service a monitor yourself. It can be dangerous.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor colors faded (Monitor color problem) [ 5 Answers ]

I have an envision flat screen monitor and the issue is I had a worm on my computer so I had to reboot it.When the startup came up the colors were faded in a blueish light hue . I updated the drives but still nothing worked. I don't know if it's the monitor or vga cable or just the video card in...

I don't want a dual monitor, but I don't want to use my laptop monitor. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I connect my desktop computer monitor onto my desktop replacement laptop and have it be the default monitor? I am currently using these two as a dual monitor, and have no use for the laptop screen. I want to just close it up, leave it on the side, and pretend I'm just using a desktop...

Eye colour [ 7 Answers ]

Can two blue eyed parents make a brown eyed child? And can two brown eyes make a blue eyed child?

Dress Colour for Hair Colour? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, my name's Michelle, and I have no idea what colour dress looks good on me. I have long (longer than shoulder-length) straight blonde hair, and pale blue eyes. I'm tanned, but not too tanned, and I'm average weight. I was wondering if there's any colour scheme or something to figure out what...

Need some help with hair colour. [ 3 Answers ]

I dyed my hair about 8 weeks ago with loreal feria 3D colour ( No45 French Roast) Dark Golden Brown to get highlights out of my hair which worked fine but the colour has faded a little but hair is still quite browny/gingery, I wanted to know what colour I could use to tone down the redness as I'm...

View more questions Search