Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bhaskaranand316 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2007, 09:19 AM
    About my permanent residence in australia
    Hi
    I did 6 months diploma course in business management now Am doing 1year diploma course in commercial cookery after competing 1 year cookery if I complete 1 year course in business management can I apply for permanent residence in Australia. I will have 2years study that is
    1 year diploma course in commercial cookery
    1 year diploma course in business management
    Please give me suggestion am confused about my future
    towsyyed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2007, 08:03 AM
    If I marry some one in australia and at this time I am a student can I apply on this basis for pr , and how long it will take

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Permanent Residence through marriage [ 2 Answers ]

How long must you remain married to the person to obtain permanent residence without having your status revoked if the relationship ends?

Permanent to semi-permanent hair color [ 1 Answers ]

I used semi-permanent hair color for years, then asked my stylist to change over to permanent. Now I'm trying to grow out my hair a bit and don't need to go to the shop as often, plus I'm convinced that the permanent dye is drying out my hair. So I want to go back to semi and I want to do it...

Permanent & Semi Permanent Hair Color [ 3 Answers ]

HELP - I want to remove the Black hair dye (my natural color is dark brown) but I've used BOTH semi and permanent shades of black colors. Besides going to a Salon what's my best alternative? Thank you.:confused: :confused:

F1 --> H1 Non-residence or Residence [ 1 Answers ]

I came to the US in summer 2004 as an F1(citizen of China), finished an MS in May 2006, started a job on OPT in July and my H1 began on October 2006. I am not sure whether I should file the Federal tax as a Non-residence or a residence for the tax year 2006? Thank you

View more questions Search