magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2007, 08:22 AM
    This really cracked me up!
    YouTube - Tom Mabe funny phone call
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2007, 08:36 AM
    A friend of mine use to write deceased return to sender on envelopes.
    I'd be afraid to do that nowadays cause everything is pretty much hooked to everything else and it might be worse than ID theft having SSI and everywhere else marking you down as
    No longer with us.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2007, 08:46 AM
    Check this out.
    YouTube - Tom Mabe - Cemetery Telemarketer Prank
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2007, 08:39 PM
    Ha... now I know what to do with those telemarketers to keep them from calling.
    I keep telling them it would be nice if I had a TV, but they just keep calling.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2007, 07:00 PM
    That's hilarious Mag :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cracked Tooth [ 1 Answers ]

Just a while ago I cracked a tooth that had a root canal a year ago. The tooth also had a cavity. I never got it crowned. Now if I go to a dentist. What are some things they can do to fix my tooth with out pulling it? My Dad told me with his cracked tooth they just fill it with this white substance...

Cracked soil [ 1 Answers ]

Our soil in the last 2 summers in our garden cracks even if we add plenty of sheep manure top soil and water-can you help?

Cracked foundations [ 3 Answers ]

I live in New mexico in a stucco house that was built 2 and a half years ago. Our house has started getting some cracks around the windows, horizontal cracks in the middle of walls, and a couple of cracks in the ceiling where the jonts come together. The back patio has separated from the house...

Cracked mouth [ 12 Answers ]

I sometimes suffer from cuts at the side of my mouth, especially when I am eating fruit and things. I have to chop melon up as to eat it from a big chunk seems to nip. My mum reckons this is a B Vitamin deficiency?

Cracked Heels [ 1 Answers ]

This is actually not a question but an advise to those who have really dry, ugly heels... Try putting lotion or Petroleum jelly on the dry part and put on socks afterwards. This will help keeping the heels moistened and after a few days, you'll get good results. ;)

View more questions Search