Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patsillah Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2005, 04:55 PM
    Ultra 100 Bios
    On boot UP this message appears "ULTRA 100 BIOS IS NOT ISTALLED BECAUSE THERE ARE NO DRIVES ATTACHED" what could be the problem?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2005, 05:02 PM
    Check out: http://www.techspot.com/vb/all/windo...-attached.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher that is approximately 5 years old. About 3 weeks ago the lock light started blinking. I held the No Heat button for 4 seconds to unlock which it did, but still will not start. Now, the delay 2 hour light is constantly blinking and my dishwasher still...

Kenmore Ultra Wash won't start [ 11 Answers ]

I have installed a used dishwasher that worked perfectly before. (Unfortunately, I do not have the owners manual.) When I turned on the breaker after installing it. I get these tiny little specs of light above Pots and Pans, Quick Rinse, High temp wash, and Air dry buttons. The only button that...

Ultra vires [ 4 Answers ]

I hold 51% share of a private limited company named Suria Alliance. I was influenced by Mat and Mutu (3rd partiy)) to sell my shares in the company.Later, Mat and Mutu had actually bought all Suria Alliance shares by cheating us until all of the other directors resigned. I was reappointed as one...

Kenmore ultra wash [ 2 Answers ]

I have a kenmore ultra wash that I inherited with a house about 6 years ago. All was fine until recently when it became apparent that the dishes were no longer coming out of the dishwasher clean. Glasses come out with a film on them, silverware still looks dirty, plates dirty... Has the thing...

View more questions Search