Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mumu Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2007, 06:54 AM
    How can I rewrite this sentence
    I'm not thorough in english literature.. so can any one help me rewrite this

"tryn' to revert you back when im precious ..not hang on you when im null"

Like I need you back when I'm strong not to hang on you when I'm weak.. something like this.. I want it in good english or maybe in literature.. I'm serious :rolleyes:

Yet another idea ? ;\\
    rrr Posts: 91, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2007, 07:00 AM
    Hm... Can't quite understand what you are asking. Specify?
    SDRAWKCAB-SDRAWROF Posts: 77, Reputation: 7

Oct 29, 2007, 07:02 AM
    It could be to do with something about being a burden to someone? (null: nothing)
    And the person wanting who they are referring to to remember them when they were precious?

Oct 29, 2007, 07:10 AM
    This is not my purpose I know what it mean , I did write it but I feel it's a bad english
    Plus you now confirm this to me ;\ damn

My friend leave her lover because he feels so unlike with weak personality.. so he choose to leave her this time but not forever , until he end some exams and maybe to fix his psychological problim..

So he want to write a sentence to announce her that " i love you i'll back to you but not now "..

Amm..
    anon699 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2007, 07:24 AM
    You are too precious to be with me now. Because I don't want to hurt you, I will return to you, my love, when I have figured myself out.

Oct 29, 2007, 08:34 AM
    Waw anon699.. that's better thanks pro :))
    anon699 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2007, 08:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumu
    waw anon699 .. that's better thanks pro :))

You're welcome. It's not the best but I tried.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rewrite equations as balanced chemical equations [ 8 Answers ]

Magnesium chloride yield sulfur dioxide Calcium carbonate yields calcium oxide plus carbon dioxide Nitrogen plus hygrogen yield ammonia Hydrochloric acid plus sodium hydroxide yield sodium chloride plus water

Number sentence [ 1 Answers ]

Arrange the digits 1, 2, 6 and 8 to make number sentence true? ________ x _________ = 1236?

What would be my sentence [ 2 Answers ]

I am 39 year old, leaving in canada on visa. Caught for shoplifting charged with Theft under $5000. On the day of my first appearance in court I am going to plead guilty... My visa will exp in 3 months. This is my first offence and I am very regret for the same. Want to know what type of sentence...

A complex sentence [ 1 Answers ]

Should only be preceded by another complex sentence. Should only be followed by another complex sentence. Has more than one phrase. Has only one phrase.

View more questions Search