Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JJ87 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2007, 02:36 AM
    Soreness in breasts
    Im only 20 yrs old. But recently I've had this pain in breasts.. it comes and goes but sometimes my shirt even rubbing against them drives me! They'll get itchy and sore at the same time.. its horrible! I thought I was pregnant for awhile but then I got my "period" even though it wasn't really a period.. Any advice?
    PoliticallyCorrect Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Oct 29, 2007, 04:42 AM
    Sore breasts can be a sign of pregnancy and you can sometimes have light spotting at the time your period would normally be due. Go and take a pregnancy test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breast Soreness/tenderness! Help! [ 1 Answers ]

Is It Possible During Very Early Pregnancy For The Breast Soreness To Come And Go During The Day. I Don't Mean Go Complitly But More As In Ease Up A Bit. I Am Worried Something May Be Wrong, Or Im Not Preggy And Its Just Hormons... Gahh! -amy

Breast soreness [ 4 Answers ]

I just found out that I am pregnant and my breasts were pretty sore. This morning I woke up and they are not really that sore anymore. Does the breast soreness lessen in the mornings or am I possibly miscarrying?

Abdominal soreness [ 6 Answers ]

For the past week I have had upper abdominal soreness. It almost feels like muscle soreness. It feels like the next day after a hard workout when your muscles are sore and you know they have torn slightly from the workout. I keep telling my husband it feels like I have done crunches for a week...

Vaginal soreness during sex [ 3 Answers ]

Often during sex I experience soreness in the entrance to my vagina as well as a discomfort/pain when he rubs against the top bladder region of my vagina, and I always make sure to urinate before sex. What could this possibly be from?

Decreased soreness in breast [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Im pregnant about 4-5 weeks. My breasts were sore at the beginning but now are not as sore. Should I be concerned?

View more questions Search