Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amorluna777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2007, 11:48 PM
    The Sun's electromagnetic energy
    How does electromagnetic energy generated at the center of the Sun reach Earth?
    postalbadboy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2007, 04:49 AM
    The sun has no electromagnetic energy. The atoms being fused together by the heat are sinking to the iron core from all directions, unlike the earth's core where superheated liquid metal spins around it at high velocity creating our magnetic field. It does have electromagnetic radiation though, blasted from the surface of the sun.
    PolluxCastor Posts: 117, Reputation: 5

Jan 6, 2008, 06:58 PM
    The sun produces energy through fusion. The heat produced is transferred to the surface, where it is radiated into space. The Earth intercepts a very small portion of that energy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Potential Energy- Bonding Energy [ 1 Answers ]

Question: The net potential energy between two ions (e.g. Na+ andCl-) can be Represented as follows: EN =EA+ER = -A/r +B/rn (a) Calculate the bonding energy E0 in terms of the A, B, and n ...

What is the 3rd type of sun's motion [ 4 Answers ]

I know about 2 types of sun's motions that sun's spinning motion and the solar apex. Some one told me that there is 3rd kind of motion of sun as well. Can anyone please tell me this 3rd type of motion of sun.

Electromagnetic induction [ 1 Answers ]

How a d.c generator can be converted to an a.c generator?

View more questions Search