Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nickstodo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2007, 08:59 PM
    My girlfriend found out I cheated on her but she loves me and.
    Well she found out I cheated on her and I was going out w/ this one chick in nc. But it only happened for one day the cheating. We were talking about this and I told her the story and we were cring and I hate myself for doing this and she loves me and she would never break up w/ me and I feel the same way and I'm going to marry her one day. She forgives me but she won't forget it. I don't know what to tell her I need some help please I hurt her and I could kill myself. I don't know what to tell her I love her!
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2007, 09:19 PM
    Just be honest with her. If she is trying to forgive you, she will obviously never forget and what you need to do to gain her trust again is be completely honest with her. Check in all the time, be truthful about EVERYTHING, and most importantly, if you love her you must never cheat again. It may take time but with hard work and patience and a lot of effort on your part, I hope you can repair your relationship since it is important to you.

My boyfriend and I broke up for 1 day because he was freaked out about serious commitment, and didn't know if he wanted to be with other girls, well.. the next day he had made his decision I suppose and he spent 6 months making it up to me, he would call every chance he got and make sure I knew where he was at all times, not because I am controlling but because he wanted to show me that he is serious and that he is where he says he is at all times, so I never even had to worry that he was thinking about or being with anyone else. I'm not saying be annoying or anything, but do whatever she asks you to (within reason) to prove that you are sorry and you want to be trusted again.
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2007, 09:36 PM
    Just please do your best to be the best boyfriend you can and she will probably see your efforts, I know it is hard, my boyfriend suffered a lot with how he hurt me, but love will help you both, I promise. Most important thing I can tell you is no more cheating! I really do hope your relationship will endure if you have love for each other!
    minatore0 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2011, 03:09 PM
    Everything heals with time but don't ever think she'll forget trust me it doesent work like that. The memory is the only thing she prob understands

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend Loves Me, But Doesn't Like Me [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm 16 years old, and lately I've been having quite a bit of girlfriend trouble (She's almost 16). My girlfriend and I used to get along great, and we spent quite a decent amount of time together, but I noticed that she didn't really seem to want or liked to spend time...

My Girlfriend Cheated on me with another girl! [ 22 Answers ]

Ok I don't usually resort to the internet for advice but I'm desprate and I need some real opinons on my problem.PlEaSe HeLp Me Ok me and my Girlfriend have been going out for 4 months now and I've been thinking she mite be the girl for me.I know that's a bit KrAzY since were both only 16 and have...

Has Girlfriend cheated on me? [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, where do I start? I 've been with this girl for 1 year now. She is at University in Glasgow (scotland) and is 25, while I'm a Van driver working in London (England) and I'm 26. Before going out (dating) with me she was going out a guy who was an aquantance(think its spelt right) of me and my...

Hey found an article about first loves and loves in my local paper, might interest you! [ 2 Answers ]

Love Story (from Bournemouth Echo) Might interest you, :P Nothing amazing but its sweet, a book is listed there some may be interetsed in.

My girlfriend needs space but she loves me she says [ 6 Answers ]

I've been in this relationship with my girlfriend for 5 months now. Everything has been amazing between us we have spent almost every day together doing something even if it was just watching a movie or talking for 5 minutes. Recently she has had some problems with another girl wanting to fight...

View more questions Search