Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    syfam54 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2007, 06:27 PM
    Small café!
    I need to know what kind of license I need to operate a small café in Ohio.

Is it called a food permit or something like that??
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 28, 2007, 08:38 PM
    I will be honest if you don't even know the license requirements you have no business even thinking about it at this point. Sorry,

You will need a business license, a resale tax numberr, your busienss will have to be inspected by the health department before you open to be approved. You should have liablity insurance ( what if someone eats something and gets sick) or if they fall when in the store.

If you have employees you will need employee tax ID numbers, and separate bank account for all the tax withholdings.
    syfam54 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2007, 04:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by syfam54
    i need to know what kinda license i need to operate a small cafe in ohio.

is it called a food permit or somthing like that???
    Yea um.. I know about all the other stuff but I can't figure out what the license is called.. and that's y I'm asking for help!! Thank you very much...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marketing questions about a café [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am wanting to do a marketing survey to open a new café and want to know what people are looking for

Starting up café [ 2 Answers ]

I want to start up a small café, what will I have to do first? And so on?

Private in data in internet café [ 5 Answers ]

I use internet in an internet café. Everybody must download to the same folder and it is not secure to place my data there. What I must do to make my data secure. Is there any kind of software that ask for password when we want to view a folder that do not require administrator right to install...

Need help to convert a 1978 650XS to Café [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings from SF. Need help to convert a 1978 650XS to Café. To begin with, I am trying to find out which gas tank fits to my xs... Hodaka,BSA, Triumph etc... and some advice about converting it into a café would gratly be appreciated. Maybe you have something in you garage that I need? ...

View more questions Search