Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pregunta Posts: 169, Reputation: 3

Oct 28, 2007, 02:47 PM
    What Plant Is It?
    I´m trying to remember what the plant is called that is traditionally hung over doorways at Christmas time and that couples must kiss under when they pass through. Can you help me?
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2007, 02:51 PM
    Mistletoe?
    Pregunta Posts: 169, Reputation: 3

Oct 28, 2007, 03:09 PM
    Thank you! That´s it.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2007, 12:26 AM
    Bingo! firmbeliever gets at least 1,000 points added to her score here at Ask Me Help Desk for that answer! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone know the name of this plant? [ 2 Answers ]

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/329839/2/istockphoto_329839_feathery_plants.jpg Urgent, thanks!

Can you identify this plant? [ 10 Answers ]

Hello all - A friend gave me this plant but nobody knows what it is. The "mother plant" is huge and the leaves are much bigger. My apartment is not as sunny, so baby plant here is not as happy as the mom. I need to know what kind of plant this is because I'm moving to Canada and I don't know...

ID this plant [ 4 Answers ]

Please identify this plant: curly leaves http://farm1.static.flickr.com/209/496222110_2080669081_o.jpg

What should I plant . [ 3 Answers ]

I have a wonderful patch of empty dirt between my garage and sidewalk and don't know what to put there, last year I tried raspberry canes and blueberries but there wasn't enouph sun and they didn't produce any berries, It is in shade all the time, I was thinking of some pretty flowers and maybe a...

View more questions Search