Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nick1126 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2005, 01:05 AM
    Looking for new lawn mower deck
    I have a 1993 Sears Craftman riding lawn mower 43" "Steering Machine". I need a new mower deck. Sears does not support after the mower is 10 years old. AYP made the original deck but they don't offer. Seems part of the issue is 43". The tractor is in great shape just need a new deck. Any intelligent suggestions?

Thanks,
    Ron
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2005, 03:16 PM
    Weird to be a 43", of course i have one out back thats a 39"

All I can think of is to watch e bay to see if anyone has one they want to get rid of.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman Riding Mower 23 Kohler hp 24 inch deck [ 11 Answers ]

I recently went out to mow my lawn with this otherwise reliable machine. I pulled the PTO clutch switch to engage the blades. They started to rotate and I was on my way, for about 30 seconds and then the blades stopped rotating. The motor runs perfectly yet the drive unit for the blade belt does...

17.5 Murray riding mower 3 blade deck belts [ 5 Answers ]

I have this riding mower and need to know the # for the blade engage belt. The one on there is too big..

Lawn mower help [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 18.5 poulan pro 42" 2 years old. It will start but no matter what I do it kills, like hitting the kill switch. If I let out the clutch, even in neutral it kills. Engage blades or anything it kills. And the weirdest thing is that the kill switch in the seat doesn't kill it. I really...

Cedar Deck Killing Lawn? [ 3 Answers ]

My sod has been in 4 years and has looked great. Now on the southeast side of the house near my cedar deck it is dying. It is slightly sloped there. Neighbors tell me that is common from the runoff of decks. Is that true? Will it come back with a lot of water?

View more questions Search