Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anitanu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2005, 11:15 PM
    Processing time at New Delhi for Australian spouse visa
    What is the processing time at New Delhi for Australian spouse visa?(Sub class 309)

Hi
    I lodged my application for Spouse visa at Australian High commmission at NewDelhi on Oct 7,2005 under Sub class 309)

I was given the forms for medical at the time of lodging the application.
    Medicals finished at chennai on Oct 12,2005
    What is the processing time taken for spouse visa?
    Can I enter into Australia on Business Visa for my official work?
    Will this affect my spouse visa processsing?

anitanu

Check out some similar questions!

L1, Spouse on L2 ITIN Filing - Visa or I797A? [ 5 Answers ]

I am on L1 and have SSN. My wife is on L2 and does not have SSN. This is the first time I am filing under Married status. I am preparing Form W7 to be filed with Form 1040-EZ. Instructions for Form W7 Box 6C says enter nonimmigrant visa information, number and expiry date. Since our original...

Spouse Visa [ 1 Answers ]

I have tried so many websites but do not seem to find answers to basic questions. I would appreciate if anyone could help me. The situation is this. I am married to a Pakistani who is and has been illegal in the UK for just over 5 years. He is planning to go back to Pakistan to apply for a...

Spouse visa to UK [ 4 Answers ]

I got married in January this year and my wife submitted her visa appllication on the 21st. She has still not heard anyhting from the British embassy in Islamabad. She did phone up and they said they are dealing with a backlog and that she should call back on the 15th May. Is this normal...

US laws for spouse visa [ 12 Answers ]

I'd really apprecaite if anyone can guide me or help me! I'm married to an American, we knew each other for a long time, we worked together and I even visited the US with him several times on christmas times. I had a 10years visa to gain entry to the US, I lost my passport more than a year ago,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.