Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Donnie The B Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2007, 09:55 AM
    Offensive Fumble Advancement Rule
    It is my memory that 20 or 30 years ago an offensive team could not gain yardage via a recovered fumble. Didn't the NCAA rule used to require the refs to mark a fumble recovered by another member of the offensive team at the point of the fumble, instead of where recovered, if downfield of the fumble?
    Wangdoodle Posts: 217, Reputation: 50

Oct 28, 2007, 06:54 PM
    Here is a link to the 2007 NCAA rule book. The rules on fumbles are on page 99-100. It's a 256 page document.

http://www.ncaa.org/library/rules/20...ball_rules.pdf
    Donnie The B Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2007, 08:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangdoodle
    Here is a link to the 2007 NCAA rule book. The rules on fumbles are on page 99-100. It's a 256 page document.

http://www.ncaa.org/library/rules/20...ball_rules.pdf
    Thanks, but I know how the rule reads currently. What about the past? (20-30 years back).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Offensive Cooking Odors - Condo [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I am new here and am looking for advice or experience dealing with offensive odors coming from the condo next door. The folks, although very nice otherwise, are Indian, and they cook several times a day (sometimes all day) with currie. The odor is so strong that I am forced to close all...

Neighbor's Offensive Dog Poop [ 16 Answers ]

My neighbor walks his dogs SOLELY in his backyard. This causes a seriously offensive odor. By mid-summer, the smell is so bad that we can't sit out there for any length of time without being nauseous. Can anyone suggest a solution to this problem.

Slide rule [ 8 Answers ]

Not saying my age, but when I went to college there were no computers, maybe one large main frame with two or three terminals but nothing for any course work except for beginning computer. ( and it was not even there the first couple of years) So in our classes we used a "slide rule" Do...

Basketball tips and offensive and defense play [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I really need help on my skills because today I had practice and we were going over new plays and I mess up on one of my plays and I was getting so fustrated and then one of the players got fustrated and I think she fustrated at me because I keep on messing up and my coach was fustrated too...

View more questions Search