Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raeflar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2007, 04:04 AM
    1 red bump
    I have one red bump on the inside of my vagina but its not so much a bump as it is something that is completely off the skin and you can pull on it. Its bright red, itchy/burning and it bleeds sometimes. The bleeding I think started Thursday, I thought it was my period but the blood was bright red like from a cut
    I've had a boyfriend for 3 yrs and have not cheated on him, and we haven't even had sex in about 2 weeks, he has nothing
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2007, 09:47 PM
    You should still go see a doctor to rule out any sexually transmitted disease, your boyfriend (hate to say it) may have been unfaithful, and sometimes the infections do not appear for some time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red bump-white bump in labia minora [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I've surfed through this site trying to find a solution, but haven't come across one, so I hope you can help me. Every few months I get a small pin-prick sized red raised dot on the outside of my right labia minora. It's mostly benign in feeling, but occasionally feels irritated. In...

Red bump on penis [ 4 Answers ]

Help, I'm 15 and a little worried, for a while I've seen this small lump form on my penis and over time has been getting bigger and bigger. I don't know what to do

Red bump on the inside of my cheek [ 4 Answers ]

I woke up with a red bump on the inside of my cheek, the next day I had grown another one on the other side. They are not painful, but they are soft like jelly feel to them. I'm scared and need help.

Red painful bump [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I have a red little bump maybe the size of my finger nail.. it is kind of painful I can feel it when I walk or sit on the inner lips of my vagina.. it doesn't puss or scab or anything.. I think I might have had one before and I just shaved.. but I don't think I got that area... what...

Kind of red bump on my penis [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 15 years old, and I was wacking off a couple days ago, and felt this bump, it's like the color of my penis. I'm circumsized. I don't know if that makes a difference. What should I do? Could someone PLEASE give me some advice, I'm like freaking out here. I don't want to loose my dick.

View more questions Search