Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sodium Posts: 250, Reputation: 6

Oct 27, 2007, 11:58 PM
    Grey's Anatomy Episodes online?
    I Love GREYS ANATOMY but when I miss an episode I want to be able to watch it if I can't catch it again on the following Friday, I'm a resident of canada and everywheere I look to try to find a greys anatomy episode online it says I need to live in usa... is there anywhere I can catch the episodes I've missed without having to be american?
    thetomb9 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2008, 10:09 PM
    Well here in the us they been running them every Thursday night and then again on Friday. Since the writers strike you should have been able to catch up on what you missed. CAUSE LET ME TELL YOU I can't WAIT TILL THEY START AGAIN. I believe the new series will be coming out in April, which then will be over by May. OF COURSE. I hope you caught up with it. Renee

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Anatomy [ 5 Answers ]

What is the gouge -like space between the nose and the upper lip called?

Just out of curiosity.for you medical/anatomy experts etc [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering... wuld different ppls blood have like a diff taste, or would everyone's blood taste the same? Strange thought I know, just wondering.

Old episodes [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for old episodes of either Today's Special or Pinwheel. They were obviously before DVDs. Does anyone know where I can find them, either on VHS or other?

Female anatomy [ 2 Answers ]

Okay we all know that all virgins have a hymen which partially covers the vagina. My friend who is a virgin did a physiacl examination of herself and found that the hole which leads to the vagina is small. She does see her period normally, but Because of this, does it hurt during sexual...

View more questions Search