Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    05ford07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2007, 08:53 PM
    Georga warrants
    Can a animal control officer issue a warrant if you don't talk with them or sign a ticket ?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2007, 09:02 PM
    I don't think law enforcement officers have to talk to someone or have them sign anything to issue a warrant, no.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2007, 04:12 AM
    Hello 05:

Cops or animal control officers DON'T issue warrants. The COURTS do. And, they won't for refusing to talk to a cop.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bench warrants [ 4 Answers ]

If they issue a bench warrant in one state but you live in another about 1,900 miles away can they issue it in a different state or is it you just can't go back there or you will be arrested.

Bench Warrants in GA [ 1 Answers ]

When can they be served? Is there a time frame as in - not between certain hours? Can they break in to your house?

Dui and warrants [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, My friend just got stopped for something else minor and he had 1 warrant and 2 in another state for dui... and I was wondering how much time he would have to do in jail. I was told by a judge that I have to stay away from him and can not write or talk to him or I would get arrested.. we...

Travel with warrants [ 2 Answers ]

A long time ago I had some legal problems.over 10 years ago.I might have some warrants for misdemeanor bounced checks and child support contempt. I am cleaning up my life now and have a great job offer in Europe.I wonder 1.I was given a passport last year.Does that mean it is OK for me to...

Warrants? [ 5 Answers ]

How Do I Find Out If I Got Em?? And if I'm 17 when do they go away if I do have them??

View more questions Search