It Started At The Beginning OF This Year I Guess
    I Collapsed... Nothing Serious I Guessed
    WEnt To Hospital They Brushed It Off And I Was Back To Meself By Next Week
    Then It Happen Again
    ... And Again
    ... And Again
    ... And Again
    Once A Week Every Week
    Every Week Worse Til Finallyy They Found ME Comatised In The Changing Rooms Hardly Breathing
    I Woke Up In Hospital Atched To MANY Machines
    Now They Decided It Was Serious
    I Was Housebound For ACoupl Of Weks And LOAADDSS Of Teast Were BEing Done On ME
    Still Now
    They Thought I Might Had Cancer... :(
    That Was A Bummer To Hear but THey Soon CLeared That Like It Was Yesterdays News When tHem Words Still Replay In My Head
    Sooooo Many Things Are Now Diagnosed For Me
    But In Conclusion
    They're Preficiting I HAve Heart Failure
    Heart Failure?
    That's Just Like Giving You 1st Hand Death

I Can't Handle All This Right Now THere's Too Many Things In My Life
    I Get Beaten Up By My Sister A lot
    My Mum And Dad Argue Constantly
    My BF Is Extremely Violent
    I Love My Ex
    My 'Best Friends' Are C****
    Suicide Was Once An Option But My Mum Walked In the Huse Halfway Through
    And Im Only A Teen This ISn't Right

I Isn't Lived Yet

Should I Be Worrying This Much ?
    An Anyone Give M Tips TO Lighten The Weight ?
    Make Me Happi Please ?

:( :( :( :( :(
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 27, 2007, 04:39 PM
    Honey, how old are you?
    BleedingLove_XOX Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Oct 27, 2007, 04:41 PM
    14... Turning 15 Soon x
    Expert

Oct 27, 2007, 04:46 PM
    It sounds to me more like panic attacks. If your boyfriend is abusive, kick him to the curb, he's more dangerous than any cancer.

Heart failure at your age? Hmmmmm, I wonder.

Oct 27, 2007, 04:51 PM
    He Has Never Laid One Hand On Me
    But Anyone Who Annoys Him Soon Finds Out
    .. Physically

They Rulled Out Panic Attacks... They Said It May Be Partly But Not Enough To This Extent
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Oct 27, 2007, 04:53 PM
    You should talk to a counselor. He/she can help you deal with everything going on in your life right now. If you don't want to talk to your folks, try talking to a counselor at school, your school nurse, or a favorite teacher. I hope you feel better soon!

Oct 27, 2007, 04:57 PM
    I Tried... It Didn't Go Too Good
    They Started Saying They Were Going To Get Loads Of People Involved ANd It Reallly Freaked Me out So In The ENd I Just Pretented Everything Was fine
    Expert

Oct 27, 2007, 04:59 PM
    I am going to be totally honest with you, okay?

I really don't understand your post... you seem to ramble from one thing to another.

I know it's cool to use different fonts, colors, even centering in posts, but it really makes it hard to read.

Let's focus on one thing at a time. Okay?

Oct 28, 2007, 08:34 AM
    I Haven't USed Any Colouring, Font Styles Or Centered It? = /
    Expert

Oct 28, 2007, 09:17 AM
    No, you haven't but many teens do. You did, however, center your post (that has been changed by the moderators), and it makes it really hard to read and understand correctly.

To get the best advice it is better if you use correct english and punctuation so that we can follow clearly.

Oct 28, 2007, 09:21 AM
    Okay Sorry About That... Hope Anyone Can Still Give Me Some Tips About What To Do Please = )
    Expert

Oct 28, 2007, 09:32 AM
    Sweetie, what kind of cancer?

Preficiting
    Do you mean predicting?

If they diagnose you with congestive heart failure, it is not a death sentence honey. There are medications out there, change of lifestyle and diet, that can keep you alive for a VERY long time.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2007, 09:53 AM
    Are you eating properly?
    If you are not,maybe the stress plus the empty stomach and the other things in your life mixed in could have possible made you faint so many times.
    Are you taking proper care of yourself?

Oct 28, 2007, 01:47 PM
    Reply To First Answer:
    That is quite reasuring.. Its Just When They Say Heart Failure My Mind Imdiatley Started Giving Me These Warning Signs ! I Asked My Mum About It But She Brushed It Off And Didn't Know What To Say.. I Think When You Don't Know Something You Worry More I Guess

Reply To Second Answer:
    Yerh Im Eating Fine I Have Breakfast Before School,Snack At Break(Cereaal Bar),Sandwich And Fruit At Lunch,Snack When I Get Home From School And Then Dinner. I Try And Take Care Of Myself As Best AS I Can But Sometimes It Don't Come First..
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2007, 01:55 PM
    Good to know you are eating all right:)
    Does being beaten by your sister cause you any physical injuries?

Oct 28, 2007, 02:21 PM
    That's The One Good Thing About Being Like This... She Has Stop A lot ! Now And Again It Happens But Not As Much And Im Soo Happy About That ! But I Still Have All Them Horibble Memories Which I'll Never Be Able To Stop Unfortunately = / ! But To Answer Your Question Yes I Do Get Physical Injuries Cuts, Bruises, Scrathes, Serious Spranes etc.
    Expert

Oct 28, 2007, 02:23 PM
    Sweetie, please turn off your caps. It really makes it hard to read when the first letter of every word is capitalized.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2007, 04:05 PM
    Like J_9 said it is rather hard to follow and as someone else said it could be anxiety attacks.

There are a few things that will help you but I am not sure which ones would be best since you haven't given us an official diagnosis.
    One thing you might want to do is cut out junk food especially chips because they contain message (monosodium glucomate) and salt BOTH of these will cause panic attack symptoms and other problems with the heart. Also see if your mom would switch to using sea salt, it is healthier. You probably also need Omega 3 and co Q10. Also depending on what your problem is magnesium might be good for you too. I had the symptoms you mentioned and they got to the point that I was feeling totlaly limp, even paralyzed when I would eat chips and some other foods. One day I was feeling really great and full of energy and bought a chicken kabob from a Chinese vendor at a flea market and suddenly felt paralyzed after I ate it. Most Chinese has a lot of MSG. I realized then that I am allergic to MSG.

Read ingredients on food and
    IF you can't read it don't eat it!

Also NOT all foods that claim they are healthy and all natural really are. Read the back of the Nutri Grain snack bars 20 out of 6 ingredients are different names for sugar. Don't eat any of the pre packaged snacks like Little Debbies or Hostess either. If you torch a Twinkie it doesn't do anything except turn black where the torch touched so how is it suppose to digest in your stomach? Same with the Debbies and Hostess or McDonald french fries if you leave them on your dresser for a year they will look just as fresh as the day they were made because they have so many preservatives in them--how can anything like that digest in your stomach!
    And believe it or not that is hard on your heart.
    So mainly, IF you can't do anything else cut out the bio-toxic junk foods, 'specially CHIPS!
    PoliticallyCorrect Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Oct 28, 2007, 06:17 PM
    There is a condition called Cardiomyopathy which can cause blackouts
    Cardiomyopathy
    That my nephew has and he is the same age as you.
    He is fine now and has a pacemaker.

I suggest you ask your parents if you should be checked for this. It runs in families.

Oct 29, 2007, 09:04 AM
    There is a condition called Cardiomyopathy which can cause blackouts
    That actually fits in; my dad has high blood pressure and heat m like once every 5 years ! It sounds pretty scary but if your nephew has it and is fine that rather reasuring = ) ! Im also booked in for an ECG scan soon on my heart so I'll ask into it then.

Also the response from Nohelp4u was very intresting I'll try to stick to what you said and see what effect it has. Although i do eat prettty healthy as it is. It was one of first methods my mum made me stick to when i started frequently passing out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could it be cancer? [ 3 Answers ]

About a month ago, for some unknown reason my armpits became very itchy. I dismissed it as maybe just having razor burn or something. Then about a week ago, I noticed a lump in my left armpit and since then a couple more have popped up around it. Then just this morning, I felt a lump on my right...

Heart To Heart (BBC News) [ 4 Answers ]

Hello fellow AMHD Devotees, Just thought I'd share this news story with everyone as I thought it was pretty fantastic! BBC NEWS | Health | Woman face-to-face with own heart Goes to show how important organ donation can be! :) And this one, that literally made my skin crawl;

19 years old and heart failure [ 1 Answers ]

My cholesterol is so high that my heart has started skipping beats and even taking 3 second breaks in between some beats, coming back and hitting my chest so hard that I feel it vibrate throughout my entire body. My blood is already thin so it's not that. I walk around sometimes feeling like I have...

Death as a result of heart failure [ 3 Answers ]

My mother recently passed away. Her autopsy indicated that she had aortic stenosis. We also know she had a leaking valve and the pathologist saw this as well. My sister was in the house when she passed away and did not find her until the morning. There was a noise in the house around midnight...

Cancer [ 8 Answers ]

I am a 12 year old Autistic (Asperger's) female, and I have been noticing some things going on with my right breast lately. It looks like it has been bruised up, my nipple is wrinked. I have been noticing discharge on my breast. I have had my meds. Switched from Risperdal to Geodon. Which...

View more questions Search