Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brianna7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2007, 03:50 PM
    making a foodweb!
    I have to make a foodweb of the following organisms: grass, birch tree, deer, cricket, spider, owl, hawk, fox, mouse, squirrel, cherry tree, caterpillar.

and I don't know how... =/

can someone help me put these in order?

thanks a lot =]
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 27, 2007, 04:02 PM
    I can't help you with homework but can give you some suggestions: research on the web and Google some of it.
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2007, 07:10 PM
    Hi Brianna,
    I can try to help you, if it's not too late. Was your food web already due? If not, do you know the difference between a food web and a food chain?

Then think about what's at the bottom of a food chain. That would be all the plants. Which ones are plants? Then think about which animals eat those plants...
    I'll check by in to see if you answered later tonight.
    Asking

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Making Out [ 19 Answers ]

Im 13, and Im probably the only one in here over the age of 12 that hasnt made out with anyone. My boyfriend is 15, so hes been thru that, so he wants to make out with me, but everytime he tries, I back away, because I dont know what to do! Can anyone help me here? :confused:

Making Friends [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for a year in July. We both have baggage. We are both divorced people, we both have children and those other people you call your EXES! I divorced my husband a year ago (happily) and his wife left him and divorced him about 2 1/2 years ago. I used to work in...

Making scars go away [ 2 Answers ]

Okay well I used to be a cutter and well I stopped. Good yes. But the scars are still there. And I'm 17 and I don't want my mother to see. I'm her one and only so she's really baby's me a lot. I used a 1/2 cup of salt mixed with 2 tbs of olive oil and 2tbs of lemon and put that on it the...

It's making me so down :( [ 23 Answers ]

I am a twenty year old woman desperatly trying for a child. I know I am young but I have a stable home, stable job, with a loving partner and more than enough money so please do not advise me of being too young. The problem is that I have been trying for around four months and nothing, I am...

View more questions Search