Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scared-guy Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Oct 27, 2007, 03:23 PM
    What do girls want?
    for all you girls out there, just answer me this, I'm through with all this "try and guess what to do next" crap (did that get censored?) I just want to know what a girl wants from a relationship so I can try to give it. Also, if someone says something that u don't agree with, don't be afraid to say so, its good to know where there are differences of opinion. Thanks =D

Oct 27, 2007, 03:25 PM
    Oops, I guess my name would be handy, I'm 15, dating girls 14 and 15

Oct 27, 2007, 03:25 PM
    * age, not name
    beach_luv87 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2007, 10:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Scared-guy
    for all you girls out there, just answer me this, im through with all this "try and guess what to do next" crap (did that get censored?) i just want to know what a girl wants from a relationship so i can try to give it. also, if someone says something that u dont agree with, dont be afraid to say so, its good to know where there are differences of opinion. thx =D
    Well from what I know about me and all of my friends we want a nice and really fun guy you can't be to clingy but you have to show how much you love her without totally scaring her away. You have to be cool with her friends but don't flirt with them... we hate that and one last thing when another guy flirts wit her a lot let him know that she's URS not his so she knows that you care that you have her all to yourself. Hope that works for you and sorry if it doesn't
    Jaime208 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2007, 06:32 PM
    Girls want guys who are: chivalrous (hold the door for a lady, etc), responsible, have goals in life, and intelligent. You're going to date now and you're going to date later. If you do well in school and get into a college, you're going to meet girls there, too. One final tip - make her laugh and do acts of random kindness.
    girlygirl1819 Posts: 67, Reputation: -1

Oct 30, 2007, 07:30 PM
    Well your young so don't rush take your time your probably a freshman or soph. in high, right? Well I'm not old so I know what girls your age want... when I was 14 and 15 I just wanted my boyfriend to always be there with me when I would go to the basketball games or football games depending if he was in them or not... girls love little surprises like a bracelet or something... if you go to school with the girl you like ask her if you can walk her to her class. Don't rush off because your going to be late you can take that tardy just so you can walk her to class. I had the best boyfriend my freshman year here is what he did (he was a senior) we met in orientation and he walked us around the school showing us where our classes would be and at the end of the whole thing he asked if he could have my number and of course I gave it to him... later on about a month after dating he would pick me up for school and take me home one morning he asked me to be his girlfriend by writing on his truck (LAUREN WiLL YOU GO OUT WiTH ME?) I said yes DUH and he would always walk me to my 2 and 4 class anyway he would take me out to eat with our friends for lunch... on our 6month in march we planned on skipping the rest of the day after lunch anyway during lunch he took me to patrizo's and gave me a tennis bracelet I was so ecstatic!

So the point to my story is that girls want a guy who knows what he wants and I am not talking about hit it and quit it... they want someone to care about them and someone they can care about

Hope this helps

Girly
    gallivant_fellow Posts: 157, Reputation: 31

Oct 31, 2007, 07:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaime208
    Girls want guys who are: chivalrous (hold the door for a lady, etc), responsible, have goals in life, and intelligent. You're going to date now and you're going to date later. If you do well in school and get into a college, you're going to meet girls there, too. One final tip - make her laugh and do acts of random kindness.
    Not necessarily, some girls want to be treated like crap. I'm serious, I know quite a few girls like this. You have to find out what she's personally attracted to. What Jaime said would be the best route to take, but I'm positive that a good percentage of women like a guy who is kind of an a**hole, or doesn't really care about her. It makes them think that he must be an alpha-male if he's acting mean to them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What do girls like? [ 13 Answers ]

So what are some great dates you can take a girl on, besides a dinner and a movie.

To the Girls [ 9 Answers ]

Sorry to be asking about something like this but I'm quite concerned. In a way I wish a guy had to tell me what he thinks but I'm addressing it to the girls. Do you use carefree, all days etc (small thin pads) everyday because of your discharge? Once again sorry for such a question! Thanks to...

Girls being mean [ 1 Answers ]

What can I do if a guy that I was seeing new girl and her friend keep calling me to tell me about their relationship? Its seriosuly breaks my heart every time they call. I keep telling myself to be strong and not care but how can I do this when I still miss and care very deeply for the guy. He...

Girls? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello expert... I need a girl but I don't know how to start or find one?

View more questions Search