Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JUrbz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2007, 02:55 PM
    80s sci-fi movie title
    I saw the last third of this monster movie on Sci-Fi around 1998, and it's been nagging me ever since:

It looked like this bad 80s movie. Where I picked up, there was this blob monster (brown and foam-rubbery, had a bunch of tentacles, one with an eye on it, another had a claw), that was living in this house with 3 kids. At one point in the movie, the monster was watching TV, and this alien wearing a helmet came on the screen, possibly the monster's owner. The monster freaked out, and started rampaging throughout the house. At one point, one of the kids went to the parents' room and lifted the covers. Underneath was this gnarled mess, and he said, "it ate them." then the alien from the TV came into their house, and one of the older kids attacked him, breaking his helmet, and causing his head to explode.

I have a bunch more details if you need them to figure it out. Please help
    crowman Posts: 67, Reputation: 24

Nov 18, 2007, 06:37 AM
    Sounds like Terrorvision.

There are screenshots on that page.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sci fi movie or TV series from the 80s [ 3 Answers ]

I remember a programme vaguely from the 80s and it was about a astronaut who was exploring space.:confused: and he got exposed to the radioactive rays from the sun and when he got back to earth he had super human powers. Any ideas guys or was I dreaming it?

I must find this movie! 80s sci fi cartoon. [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me find this film. Its an 80s/90s cartoon film, about a slave boy who works in a crystal mine. He finds a sword, blade turns into old man who tells a prophicy. blade dissapears. Boy takes sword hilt and escapes to the surface. Boy meets Han Solo style space pilot. They set off on...

80s/90s fantasy sci-fi kids movie with a labyrinth [ 8 Answers ]

Im desperatly trying to find this movies title that I saw when I was a kid. Im not sure if it was made in the 80s or early 90s, but this is what I do know: First I remember a scene of a dark labyrinth (not the Daviod Bowie one)... like I think that's where some children were lost or smthing. Can't...

80s Sci-Fi Movie [ 2 Answers ]

This maybe a dream some one has had but it does sound very familiar to me! This is a kids film possibly set in the desert in the future, with a boy and a dog who rescue a girl from some one who maybe her father. The father injects people in their lips with something and they have blood coming out...

View more questions Search