Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NRH35 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2007, 02:55 PM
    I just need answers.
    Hello, my name is nicole howell(hernandez). I'm losing my mind these days. I just want
    To know who my real father is. I was adopted into a new name by the man I call my father. My mother told me he is useless and it doesn't matter but my dad who adopted me into his last name when he married my mother tells me different. My adopted father was adopted also. He completely understands how I am feeling. I just want to know where Pedro John Hernandez is? He is my real father from topeka. I heard he might be in wichita, Kansas. That is where I live right now. I'm 21 now and what I want more than anything, is just to find out where my real father is and his number. Again his name is pedro john hernandez.:( :confused:
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Oct 27, 2007, 04:20 PM
    Was it an open or closed adoption? Check out what the laws are in your state. There are several websites for people looking for their natural parents/children. Just be careful! Don't give out personal information in hopes of finding your dad. There are a lot of scam artists out there who will take advantage of that. Many communities have support groups for adoptees. Check out local churches, the newspaper, etc. If you can find a support group for adopted people, they will have good advice to give you, and it's also a good place to talk about your feelings about adoption. Hope this helps!
    missjenni Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 02:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NRH35
    Hello, my name is nicole howell(hernandez). i'm losing my mind these days. i just want
    to know who my real father is. i was adopted into a new name by the man i call my father. my mother told me he is useless and it doesnt matter but my dad who adopted me into his last name when he married my mother tells me different. my adopted father was adopted also. he completely understands how iam feeling. i just want to know where Pedro John Hernandez is? he is my real father from topeka. i heard he might be in wichita, kansas. that is where I live right now. im 21 now and what i want more than anything, is just to find out where my real father is and his number. again his name is pedro john hernandez.:( :confused:
    People Search & Background Check

Use this, or go the library and find the phonebook for that area...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need answers! [ 19 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 2 years now.. everyone swore and so did we that we were perfect until I recently found out he kissed another girl at a party a few months back. He told me everything that happened.. he told me it was when we were fighting.. she came up to him.. kissed him.....

Any answers ? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Okay, just over two weeks ago I noticed a brownish discharge coming from me. Then last week I got my period (just like scheduled because I am on birth control) and now my period is gone and this brown stuff is back again... any answers??

I Need Answers [ 6 Answers ]

Im 19 Years Of Age And Me And My Fiancé Have Been Trying For A Year For A Baby And I Still Am Not Pregnant Has Anyone Got Advise Xx:) :)

I need answers [ 1 Answers ]

I have a couple of felonies and I'm scared as hell to apply for job. What should I do?

Need answers [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. My question is, I have been living with my boyfriend in his home for 14 years. We have a 12 year old daughter together. Does he have the right to throw me out whenever we have a fight?

View more questions Search