Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoke108 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2005, 10:49 AM
    Water problems
    I recently replaced the check valve and pressure switch on my pump and all is working fine except for my kitchen's water pressure is low but the pressure is good in both of my bathrooms. Any suggestions on what to do to fix this problem.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Nov 7, 2005, 11:30 AM
    Hey Smoky,

Have you pulled the aerator off the kitchen faucet spout and cleaned the screens? Regards, Tom

Nov 7, 2005, 12:26 PM
    I pulled the screen off the spout and just left it off. I don't know if that's the aerator though.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Nov 7, 2005, 12:42 PM
    If after you removed the screen and still haven't any pressure then shut the water off under the counter and open up the faucet and check the inlet ports of the cartridge for crud or trash. Before you replace everything place a pan over the open valve and turn the water back on for a few seconds to flush out the supplies. Let me know what you find. Tom

Nov 8, 2005, 10:44 AM
    Thanks
    I did what u said and it works now. Thanks for the advice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water Well Pressure Problems [ 4 Answers ]

I'm having trouble with my well and I know nothing about them! Sometimes I have water when I turn on faucet and sometimes I do not. Sometimes water will be on when I turn on faucet and then go off. When the water is running it is like I can hear the pressure in the pipes fluctuating (going up &...

Problems with water valve temperature [ 1 Answers ]

The main valve to house was shut off to change valve in shower from two handle control to single handle control. Now that main is back on the faucets in another bathroom are not working correctly. Shower has cold water coming out of both valves. Two sinks have hot water only coming out of both...

Water Softner Problems [ 11 Answers ]

I recently installed all new plumbing with all new drain lines. The previous owner put a new kenmore water softner 3 years ago. It works every now and then. The water smells bad and I know that it has something to with the water softner. Lets put it this way... I bought the house 1 year ago and...

Water pressure problems [ 2 Answers ]

My water preasure (new house) seems OK for normal things, showers, sinks, appliances but there is not enough pressure to push small sprinkler zone, bath tub has very low out put, hose very low out put, anything that uses a large amount of water. If these are turned on the sinks and appliances...

View more questions Search