Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    siprik Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2007, 12:01 PM
    Cost of living in tokyo
    Hi...

I will be moving to tokyo for 3 months..
    Can anybody tell how many yen I require per month to live comfortably in tokyo...

The expense calculaion should include

Food
    Clothing
    Apartment rent
    Transportation
    Laundry

Simi
    samik_g Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2007, 02:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by siprik
    hi...

i will be moving to tokyo for 3 months..
    can anybody tell how many yen i require per month to live comfortably in tokyo....

the expense calculaion should include

food
    clothing
    apartment rent
    transportation
    laundry

simi
    Hi

I am also planning to move to tokyo for 2 yrs from jan 2008.
    Did you get any answer for your questions?
    Any links etc based on your research,, I have just started and any help would be appreciated!
    Best
    Samik

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finance / cost of equity and weighted average cost of capital [ 2 Answers ]

How do I go about calculating the after-tax cost of new debt and common equity. Calculate the cost of equity and calculate weighted cost of capital. I do not understand this a bit. The following tabulation gives earnings per share figures for the Foust Company during the preceding 10 years. The...

Cost of end. Inv. And cost of goods sold under average cost [ 1 Answers ]

It's me again! I have another question to the same problem. In case someone else responds, I'll post the problem again. June 1 inv20051000 June 12 purch.30061800 June 23 purch. 50073500 June 30 inv. I need to compute the cost of the ending inventory and the cost of goods sold using the...

Child Support Increase For Cost Of Living? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I have a son who will be 9 next week, whom I get child support for in the sum of $40 a week. This court order was established when he was one year old. I have no contact with my son's father, as the situation is a bit complicated. He did try and sue for visitation, which he lost through...

Canadian cost of living index [ 2 Answers ]

OK.. don't know if this is the right topic. Looked at others but none seem right. I would like to know what were the Canadian cost of living percentages for each of the years from 1995 thro 2006?

View more questions Search