Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acanant Posts: 1, Reputation: -1

Oct 26, 2007, 12:12 PM
    Why are sisters mean:confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 27, 2007, 10:22 AM
    First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 27, 2007, 10:24 AM
    Ruby you are such an angel. I feel so protected with people like you and start..

It just makes me mad here because she was not the OP and this post was from 2006 and she could have started her own darned thread and gotten an answer appropriate for her.

Thanks again dear.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 27, 2007, 10:27 AM
    Thanks Janine, you're always right on top of things even though you're so busy.
    I hope that she asks her question and that we can help. "why are sisters mean" is not enough... could use more information.

C.U. on the forum.

P.. S.. Ben, thanks to you too!
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2007, 12:15 PM
    Why are asking a question like this without giving an specific information? How many sisters? What happened? What was said by who and when and why and where? Details, details - the more the better - or you will never get an answer here.
    Unsure_11 Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Apr 5, 2010, 12:07 AM

I think maybe because they are jelouse.My sister thinks I am spoiled but I am so not.Sister make no sense sometimes but you got to live with`em!
    EmoEmily Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2011, 07:18 PM
    Because every sister has something to be jealous of. It might be a boyfriend or how the other kid looks. Then they will react how anyone would. With meanness. You just have to deal with it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My sisters [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have two sisters the same age as me (15) a few years ago they both tried to kill themselves, now this year one of them tried again. They are both adopted (twins) so that might have something to do with it. I was just wondering do you reckon it'll pass, maybe its just them trying to be...

Sisters not friends [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my sis were always close growing up. And then something happened I don't remember when exactly but now its like we just don't even like each other any more. She even said once that if we were not sisters we would hate each other which hurt my feelings really bad because at that time I...

Adoption of sisters [ 2 Answers ]

Hello My name is chathu121 and I'm 22 years old and I want to adopt my younger siblings and I 'm worried they want let me get them because we are to close in age :(

My sisters adoption. [ 12 Answers ]

My sister had her baby at 8:49am it is now 9:35am. This is her 3rd baby and she turned 17 in February... Her first baby shae gave up for adoption her second one she kept and this one she gave up for adoption as well. When people ask me, "Is your sister keeping the baby?" I tell them the truth "No,...

View more questions Search