Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    statesgirl Posts: 77, Reputation: 0

Oct 27, 2007, 09:28 AM
    Long Distance Relationship
    I'm currently in a long distance relationship. My boyfriend and I are about 2100 miles away!! :( It's 2 months until I see him again, and its been 3months since I've seen him.
    Has anyone ever been in a long distance relationship or is in one?
    Write your stories here:)
    Rhianne-Ashleigh Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2007, 10:10 AM
    Yupp, I went out with a guy from Auz and I live in the UK!! We lasted sevral years, and yeah I missed him like you wouldn't believe when he wasn't here but when he was he made me happier than I had ever been before.

The only reason we finished in the end was because his parents didn't aprove of me and him so they banned him from coming and even getting in contact with me :(
    statesgirl Posts: 77, Reputation: 0

Oct 27, 2007, 10:12 AM
    Aww! Why did they ban him from you??
    Rhianne-Ashleigh Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2007, 10:25 AM
    They didn't approve of me!
    as simple as that!
    me and him were both gutted,
    and i had never done anything worng by him!
    but hey-ho that's parents for ya lol
    DomingoCL Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2007, 12:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by statesgirl
    I'm currently in a long distance relationship. My boyfriend and I are about 2100 miles away!!!:( It's 2 months until i see him again, and its been 3months since i've seen him.
    Has anyone ever been in a long distance relationship or is in one??
    Write your stories here:)
    Yes, sadly mine didn't end well, however in the four months we were together, I paid to fly and see her 3,000 miles away I flew to see her 3 of those months and flew her to see me one of those months. It's tough, but statistics show that a long distance relationships are no higher risk of a breakup than in in person one. So you have that going for yourself. You can make it work, it will be tough but you have to communicate about the big and the small things, just as you would in a non LD relationship. From the I love you's to the squeaky floor board you may have, otherwise you may find you know the deep stuff of a person but other than that you don't know this person at all. Good luck!
    Big Papi Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2007, 12:20 PM
    I'm about 17000 km's away from my girlfriend. We met while I was living in Ireland, she was traveling too. Haven't seen her in 5 months, and won't see her for another 2. yeah it's rough. We talk often though, which makes it easier. Excited to go live there for a bit, and see where things lead. As rough as it is, it's worth it. This is coming from a guy that was a total cynic about LDR before I met my girlfriend.
    bebemarie18 Posts: 12, Reputation: -1

Apr 15, 2011, 04:26 PM
    Yes! We've been dating for about a year now and still haven't seen each other. He lives clear across states. Hopefully this summer we can finally meet. But its been hell because I have trust issues. I trust my LDR boyfriend. I just don't trust myself. Guys come to me wanting to date and hook up but I tell them I'm taken which they don't care. So its really tempting to have a guy want to hug and kiss you when you have a boyfriend far away. I'm really faithful and wouldn't want my boyfriend cheating on me. I wish my boyfriend lived closer to me so I wouldn't have to go through this. This is what sucks about a long distance relationship. But I FREAKIN LOVE MY LDR BOYFRIEND That's MY FUTURE HUSBAND WE STAYING REAL STRONG AND HOPEFULLY ONE DAY IT WILL PAY OFF. IF NOT IM GOING TO BE ****IN PISSED!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Long distance relationship. [ 2 Answers ]

Sorry its so long... it's my 1st question ever. Hi!. so I'm in a long distance relationship, we've been dating for about 4 months and everything has been good we have seen each other at least once or twice (both equally visited each other) BUT recently he moved back home to his parents for...

Long distance relationship [ 3 Answers ]

My b/f works out on the road for 4 weeks at a time and comes home for 1 week. My question is what ideas do you have to keep it spicy and hot while he's gone and when he comes home. We phone each other every night and text through the day but I don't want to be boring during these times. We are both...

Long Distance relationship? [ 11 Answers ]

:confused: Hi. Where do I begin :( I live on the west coast... the guy I have been seeing for about 6 months now lives on the east coast. (3000 miles away) he and I get along GREAT.. we have a great time together and really liked each other A lot. We talked every single day with text and phone...

Possible long distance relationship.should I just leave him now? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 2 1/2 years told me today he is thinking about moving away. It was quite a shock since just two days ago we talked about our future plans together. We have had a rough relationship and we have just stared on working to make it better and now he wants to move away. He says that in...

View more questions Search