Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fawn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2007, 07:37 AM
    I want to know if the house (address) 59 Masters Drive St. Augustine Florida has ever been known for hauntings and was it a bad or good haunting?
    Golden Heart Girl Posts: 10, Reputation: 2
    -

Oct 27, 2007, 09:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fawn
    I want to know if the house (address) 59 Masters Drive St. Augustine Florida has ever been known for hauntings and was it a bad or good haunting?
    Maybey it was and maybey it wasn't you could always fin out by asking some people who might know the answer. If someone lives there you could ask them if they have seen anything. If no one lives there maybey you could go in and fin out for yourself
    ck12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2012, 05:34 PM
    I have seen this ghost. I do not know if it is bad or good but it scares the crap out of me!! And she is old looking so yes I think there is a haunting and I do not know if it is good or bad

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I being haunted [ 37 Answers ]

Im 12 and for as long as I can I rember creepy things have happened to me things ending up wear I did not leave them money in a locked bank and I had the key it looked untouched but when I looked into it nothing was to be found even though I put money in it then I got some more money in it and it...

Am I Haunted? [ 31 Answers ]

Okay, you all are going to think I have lost my mind, but I wonder sometimes if I am haunted. That probably sounds like a weird thing to day, but it seems like weird things seem to follow me wherever I go. We just moved into our first home (my husband,son and I), it was for sale as an estate, and...

Haunted by an Ex. [ 8 Answers ]

We dated for 6 almost 7 months and we were very happily in love. We broke up and got back together 3 times.. which on my part, I see now, was my mistake for taking him back 3 times. You do break up for a reason after all.. but you know how it is.. Break-ups are very hard, especially when you...

Haunted house [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone I truly believe that my house is haunted,but just recently my mom moved in and ever since she did, even stranger things have happen.my shade just snapped up,the stove was turned on without the flame and gas was on, I felt a cold breeze on my armrs in one area and the other part of...

Most haunted [ 5 Answers ]

Ok tonight shows the living TV (travel channel if your in the u.s) final night of most haunted live they are in the city of glasgow and the place of paranormal investigation is yet to be announced... Now last night they were in some vaults and a few of the crew were attacked by so called...

View more questions Search