Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ginahutton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2007, 08:11 AM
    GROWTH on foot
    I have something almost growing off the side of my foot, right by my baby toe, but it feels like a bone? What could it be?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 27, 2007, 08:23 AM
    It could be a corn, callous or bunion. Best to have it checked out by your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foot pain on side of foot [ 33 Answers ]

Was hoping someone could help. I have pain on the outside of my right foot. It is 1/2 way down the foot, it is tender to the touch and makes walking difficult.. Any ideas what it is? Thanks..

Foot problems from a crush to the foot [ 3 Answers ]

Have a sligt rise on my right foot half way down the front of my foot... higher than it should but when I compare it to my left foot it looks very different.I just had a crush ijury three weeks ago

Pain in my right foot [ 1 Answers ]

I've been having a pain in my right foot only at the rear of my arch just before the heal. It bothers me when I get up and begin walking and after a few steps it begins to go away. The pain feels like a burning type of pain in the muscle of my foot. The pain also comes and goes. I've had days when...

My Foot [ 1 Answers ]

I injured my foot in a basketball game, on the inside of it, in the middle, near the bottom. It hurts to walk down hills, cut, and plant it when I kick. There was bruis and swelling whe it happened, this was almost a month ago, and it still bothers me. I know there are a lot of tiny little bones in...

Foot pain and swelling top cneter portion of my foot [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: The top of my foot is swollen and in pain. Thye took and exray and it showed degenerative changes in my foot? What does that mean? :confused:

View more questions Search