Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annmarchant1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2007, 07:53 AM
    Printer error
    Hi
    Can someone point the way forward please. I have an Epson R200 printer that suddenly will not communicate with computer. Error message as follows: DlG DLL file not found, or LoadLibrary Name ?Get-ResHandle this! Also DLLfile @lls not found. Help please
    Thans
    Ann
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Oct 29, 2007, 06:21 AM
    What you are seeing is not a printer error. The operating system cannot find a "DLL" (Dynamic Link Library) that it needs.

More than likley, you will have to delete the printer and then reinstall the printer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brother printer DCP115C error [ 3 Answers ]

Kia ora, hope someone can help me, I have borrowed my friends printer, it is a Brother DCP-115C. When I turn it on, the red light (it is the shape of an exclamation mark) flashes and it brings up. Unable to initi. (I assume that's short for initialize) See troubleshooting and routine maintenance...

Printer error 1829 [ 2 Answers ]

:( when I connect pirinter lexmark 1200 series to my vista sic computer internal error appears, error 1829.

Printer error [ 1 Answers ]

I am running vista on my computer however I can't use my printer I have canon pixma i1700 when I turn the printer on the yellow light continues to flash and when I try to print it says error 5100 it then tells me to cancel printing turn the printer off and try it again but when I do this the...

Printer gives stop error screen [ 9 Answers ]

I upgaraded from win.ME to Home XP with sp2 and Now when I click on the print Icon for both my lexmark X3350 or Hp desktop D1320 printer it sends the print file and then goes right to error stop screen the last time it did that the message was (driver_irql_not_less_or_equal) I have flashed the...

View more questions Search