Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Oct 26, 2007, 10:28 PM
    So Fustrating!
    So today I found a pipe for weed made of a plastic bottle. It had a cigar filter in the bottom and weed at the bottom, but OF COURSE it wasn't my ex, who smokes weed every day of his pathetic life cause he has nothing better to do. Why would someone come in the house, leave this bottle, but (that I know of) take nothing? I'm so tired of this! When will it end? Why can't he get on with his pointless life and leave me alone! I was just starting to feel happy again and then I find this and it makes me feel horrible. I'm getting accepted into the college of my choice and everything is going great and then he has to come in and ruin it! Who else but he or one of his friends would come into my house? And what other idiot would leave a little weed where everyone can see it? I'm so sick of I just call you cause I'm stoned and bored, not cause I actually want to talk to you. It drives me crazy how much he can change my mood. I know in the back of my mind that the only thing I want from him is the idea of what we had, not him. But it seems like I can't convince myself, I get so lost in my emotions that I can't think clearly, what do I do?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 26, 2007, 10:49 PM
    Deal with it or leave.
    You seem to have a bright future ahead of you, don't screw it up dealing with a pothead.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search