Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drrentzel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2007, 05:09 PM
    Frigidaire dryer
    Dryer tears holes and get stuck in side of dryer.What part do I need to fix it,and how do I fix it
    applsvcgirl Posts: 112, Reputation: 9

Oct 29, 2007, 06:15 PM
    The likely part you need is a front bearing with glides. Unplug the dryer and pop the top up. Remove the screws holding the sides to the front. Disconnect the door switch wires and remove the front. Across the top of the drum is a strip of felt that used to have 2 plastic glides on it which are now by your toes. Remove the felt (peel it off) and replace with a new one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Frigidaire dryer [ 2 Answers ]

How do I replace the thermal limiter. I have taken the screws out of the clips, but can't get to the part. The top won't come lose.

Appliances frigidaire dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a upright washer and dryer frigidaire model number fex831csa and I need to check the thermal limiter and I can't get the back off... my dryer won't start

Frigidaire Dryer Problems [ 4 Answers ]

Foreword: I have no idea what the model number of my dryer is. I bought it second-hand, and the model number had been on a sticker inside the door; needless to say it isn't there any more. It was made some time between 2000 and 2002 is all I know. (Sorry if I seem a bit defensive, I just had to...

View more questions Search