Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sallzsxc444 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2007, 04:47 PM
    I'm so sick of it!
    I had a boyfriend and I found out he was cheating on me so I dumped him. Actually the only reason I said yes to him when he asked me out was because I was sick of being single and I still am sick of it!

Everyday I see couples cuddling and kissing and I want to know how it feels to have a REAL relationship that lasts for like almost a year or even a year.

All of the guys I've gone out with have always dumped me after a week or even a few days.
    There's this guy who's really cute and I want to get to know him, he's in my geography and science class so how can I get to sit close enough to talk to him and what's a good thing to talk about so he believes I'm an interesting person?
    sawyera bisiga Posts: 29, Reputation: 7

Oct 26, 2007, 04:59 PM
    I felt exactley the same way about a month ago like "theres no one ou there for me and i wont ever find the right one" well I did but all I had to do was wait and she came to me I'm not totally sure she's the right one but its seems like it. What I'm trying to say is you just have to wait and see what happenes. Also don't just pick him because he's hot you have to look deeper then that, and if he's hot well then" bonus"! But just chill and keep your eyes open and he'll come and when he does you'll know he's the right one, h'ell be the one who says your pretty and compliments you on your hair even when you think your having a bad hair day, he will hold your hand and kiss you even in front of his friends, and when your walking down the halls he will say to his friends " thats her" with a big smile.

Good luck and remember its worth the wait!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sick [ 7 Answers ]

Can you fell sick to your stomach during egg and sperm inplation?

This is sick. [ 14 Answers ]

I have a myspace account and someone just posted up a bulletin with a video of a 4 year old girl who had been given ectasy. I want to cry... the parents in the video were laughing as this girls eyes were rolling into her head... they said "she is rolling hard!" I wish I could punch those parents......

Am I sick? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I know if I have a mental illness?

Sick sick sick [ 3 Answers ]

Im am so sick all day... I can't even eat. And I mean NOTHING will stay down what can I do?:(

3 yr old sick [ 50 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I have a question about my son. Before I start he has seen a doctor and they are trying to figure this out but I thought one for you might have an idea. He is going to be 3 next month. Around the beginning of May he got the Rotavirus. I never heard of it before he got it but I guess it...

View more questions Search