Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Abysola Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2007, 01:41 PM
    Writing a thesis statement
    It about writing a report about a theme of the book which is repuation.the way some character showed that their reputation meant a lot to them.for example on pg12 about abigail
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 26, 2007, 01:46 PM
    I haven't a clue what you are talking about. Please rewrite your question, and I will try to help get you started.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2007, 03:14 PM
    Which book are you talking about? Even so, not everyone may have the exact version of the book you have, so page twelve means not much.

Please describe the book and the character you are referring.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difficulty in starting writing my Ph.D. Thesis [ 17 Answers ]

I have been studying my Ph.D. in chemistry for five and a half years. I got married on the second year and had the baby on the thirds year and lost my mom after having the baby. The project was troublesome and I needed to have technical skills to solve the technical problems so that I could use a...

Writing thesis paper. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello and I am new member,just trying to see if someone could help me put together a good thesis for outsourcing jobs in the foreign countries,and I am not talking about you give me answe I am just trying to get a little help,I need good website that give me good example and explantion on my...

Thesis statment-lord of the flies [ 2 Answers ]

I need help about a thesis statement for lord of the flies and its about the conch and a sows head and how it has powers over the children

Cash flow statement [ 10 Answers ]

Why do I need the balance sheet and income statement to create a cash flow statement? and what's the first initial step?:confused:

Thesis statement [ 1 Answers ]

I need a thesis statement for anti abortion. I want to catch the readers anttention, so it should be interesting. Thanks

View more questions Search