Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    supertoby Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2007, 11:03 AM
    50 years from now
    What would busniess be like in the next 50 years??
    Need answer its for class
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Oct 26, 2007, 12:28 PM
    I would say that communication will be very different. I think communication will be more quick and more efficient. I think that more people will use credit cards or something similar instead of cash. As for business itself, I think we will see a lot of the same things we see now. I think we will still have many small businesses. Maybe more Wal-Mart type stores- one stop convenance shopping.
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Oct 26, 2007, 12:33 PM
    I think everything will be done on computers including meetings. Many people will probably work from home due to more efficient ways of sending and receiving messages. In the United States I think that they will be more concentrated on leisure as opposed to information. There will probably be less big business that are run out of the US and more grocery stores and malls- stuff like that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi. I am a 36 years old female and has been seeing a man for 3 years we have been fri [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I am a 36 years old female and has been seeing a man for 3 years we have been friends since I was 17 and about 3 years ago that grew into something more. He is everything to me my best friend my lover and my partner. There is no one I would like to spend my time with except for him. He is 56...

Ontario / Seven years done... Now seven more years? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Ontario Canada and have waited seven years for a TD Bank entry to come off the "Credit Information" section on my Equifax report, It's come off but now there's a completely new entry in the "Collection Accounts" section for the same arrears handed over to a collection agency. I thought...

5th School in 9 years, 3rd school in 5 years . [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I have a few questions about visitation and Bio mom moving to yet another school district. 1. Bio mom has convinced oldest SD that money is more important than family, we have tried to get her to come home over the last two years... she refuses and BM does not make her( cops won't follow...

Together for 3 years and now. [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend (we'll call her Meg) and I have been dating for nearly 3 years now... she and I are both 21... I have a 3 year old daughter from a previous relationship which ended in divorce and my daughter hasn't seen her father for almost a year now... Anyway, getting on with the issue at...

17 years old [ 1 Answers ]

So I'm a 17 year old girl and I live in alberta canada. I'm dating this guy who is 22 years old. We want to get pregnant really bad, but I'm considered a minor. I'm basically wanting to know if my parents have the right to sue him if I do become pregnant with me being a minor.

View more questions Search