alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2007, 09:56 PM
    (_DUMB_)
    Hehe
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2007, 09:58 PM
    (__!__) I just e-mooned you because you are a big meanie!
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2007, 10:42 PM
    I wasn't referring to you mag dear... just adding to the list.
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2007, 10:44 PM
    I know but I just needed a reason to e-moon someone.
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2007, 10:51 PM
    (__?__) That is the correct way to say dumbass.
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2007, 10:57 PM
    LOL... I like mine better, a dumb person would never get the question mark one... ;)
    Lol
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2007, 02:44 AM
    LOL you two are naughty (walks away sniggering)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2007, 02:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    (__!__) I just e-mooned you because you are a big meanie!

You know, I have never heard of e-mooning before. Butt, now I see the crack to it..! I get it! It's amazing! I actually get it! :D Even old people like me can learn things... now and then!
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2007, 02:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    You know, I have never heard of e-mooning before. Butt, now I see the crack to it ...!! I get it! It's amazing! I actually get it! :D Even old people like me can learn things........... now and then!
    :eek: :D
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 28, 2007, 03:57 AM
    Did somebody ask for an e-mooney?? Well, here it is.

Well folks, getting packed and ready for my visit to hospital tomorrow. I hope to be back by Wednesday. They want to do a bronchoscopy and take some more tissue out.

I just went over some other reports and found out that I've had fibromyalgia ever since my 20's. (this explains a lot to me and my daughter agrees that she has a better insight of my complaints and depressions and why Idon't like going places that take all day just because the pain takes the joy away.) But this doctor of mine, never thought of this when I went to him for help. That's why my neurologist suggested I get a better primary clinician. Until then, he will support me and write the appropriate documents for the insurance companies and the retirement beurocrats. He will also attest that valium has been the best treatment and will also send me further up the beurocratic ladder to obtain legal cannabis due to all the other diagnoses now.

Too bad it took so long to finally get someone to identify and help... so I'm not going crazy after all.

Will keep you posted.

curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2007, 04:29 AM
    Nice to see you Craig don't you be showing that white butt too much though ;)
    Chery my darling lady you take good care of yourself your in our thoughts and prayers as ever hunny xxxxx
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2007, 07:41 AM
    Giggle... good luck Chery!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 28, 2007, 07:43 AM
    Good luck Chery, will keep you in my thoughts.
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2007, 09:08 AM
    Fibromyalgia can be helped immensely with massage. Good luck Chery!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 28, 2007, 09:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    Fibromyalgia can be helped immensely with massage. Good luck Chery!
    Thanks hon. Been there, done that, and my doctor never took it serious. When I could afford it, I even tried accupuncture, but this is from head to toe, burning heels, neck, migranes, the whole works, even back and hips, sleeplessness and tremors. That's why he sent me to a psychiatrist who cold not find any psychological reason, except that I had depression and personality changes and that came from the constant pain I have through degenerative spine and arthritis too.. So... I guess I GO FIGURE.

But, like I said, I'm not giving up and at least now someone is taking my symptoms seriously instead of writing it off as psychological only. That's a start.

C.U. in a few days, I hope.

</IMG>
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2007, 11:57 AM
    I'm so sorry to hear that you are going through things like this, Chery! My thoughts and prayers are with you!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 28, 2007, 01:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    I'm so sorry to hear that you are going through things like this, Chery! My thoughts and prayers are with you!
    Thank you all for your warm support. I'm sorry to be such a complainer right now, but sometimes I just cannot help being angry, and need someone to talk to other than my dear daughter.

We went to the zoo today, and I got to help Alexander feed the goats and sheep there. He was such a well-behaved 15 month old that he made me forget a little of my pain.

And, I cannot imagine what I would do without all you wonderful folks.

Love,

Chery
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 28, 2007, 01:53 PM
    I can't believe Peanut is 15 months old ALREADY!! Wow, where did the time go? I remember sitting here with you just waiting for the day. Has it really been that long?

Chery hun, don't worry about being a "complainer" right now. You have every right. I would give anything to be with you in person rather than just in spirit.

You just complain away dearheart, we are here to listen. As I said earlier, wish you were back here in the states, Kentucky, then you know I would be with you every chance I got.

Hugs to you Chery, BIG hugs.
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2007, 08:23 PM
    Kentucky isn't a far drive for me either dear... lol...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Secret garden ~~~~ 2 [ 1500 Answers ]

Yep the gates still open and we still haven't found the key, nothing changes really just to busy to be looking for it. http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/theenchantress/doorrothesecretgarden.jpg Keep smiling, keep laughing and don't forget where the garden and your friends are...

The secret garden [ 1503 Answers ]

Where you find all the adults who are just kids at heart digging up worms and slinging mud pies!! http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/theenchantress/doorrothesecretgarden.jpg Come on in leave the gate a jar we lost the key some time ago :rolleyes:

The Secret [ 2 Answers ]

First of all, I'm Wham and I can't for the life of me, figure out how to use the introduction board, I'm from New Zealand, I am a Maori from Opotiki. Has anyone out there seen The Secret, and if you have what do you think

Dirty little secret? [ 5 Answers ]

I've got and issue with my son's father... First let me get you up to speed, so you'll understand what's going on here: He and I dated a short time and broke up... a month or 2 later I found out I was pregnant... he wanted to get back together and get married when I told him no, but that we...

Should I keep it a secret? [ 1 Answers ]

There was this exchange student last year from Germany and he sat behind me in my English Junior class. I didn't get to know him until the last few days of school because I was too shy to interact. When I finally got to know him, he caught my heart. At that time, however, I thought it was just...

View more questions Search