Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeffatl Posts: 489, Reputation: 83

Oct 26, 2007, 12:55 AM
    How RUDE!
    Ok, so the girl I have been "hanging out with" has been obviously avoiding me for the past 3 weeks... cool. She has been saying "I have just been really busy, sorry"... no biggie. I go to a show tonight and have to stop in a bar to use the ATM and who do I see there?. HER. I was kind of shocked in a way because she has been saying "I really want to see you, when I get some free time we will hang out". I'm not sure if she saw me, and I didn't say anything to her partly because I was PISSED, and partly because I was drunk and didn't want to get into it with her. I guess in a lot of ways it's good because it validated everything I already knew in my gut... but it also is making me PISSED OFF because I am learning to trust my gut on women, and to be honest... I don't trust them one bit! I really want to call her out on this crap, but I think the best thing to do is just let it go. I guess the point of this post is to let you ALL know... FOLLOW YOUR GUT!! If you think something is up, there most likely is. Also, be honest... it goes a LONG way. I know it might be scary, and you think you are "saving face" but it's LAME when people just can't tell you the truth.:cool:
    MissingHim2Much Posts: 252, Reputation: 37

Oct 26, 2007, 01:02 AM
    I know what you mean jeff, It sometimes feels like the only trustworthy people in this world are all on this forum. I guess its because we've all been burned and we know how eff'd up it is to not be genuine.
    jeffatl Posts: 489, Reputation: 83

Oct 26, 2007, 01:07 AM
    Really though! How messed up is that! I really feel like I can't trust anyone sometimes. When you only feel like you get a STRAIGHT answer from people you have and probably never will meet in you life... something is wrong with the way people are living. I guess it's good I saw her out, to get me over the whole situation... but damn... people have NO spine now a days. It really just makes me MAD how people don't deal with anything, and just screw around. Ok, end rant... I'm just pissed off at how lame humanity is getting these days. I like to think I am an honest person, and TRY not to waist peoples time... thats all I'm saying. GRRRRRRRR!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it rude, or is it just me? [ 21 Answers ]

A friend was visiting from out of town. One of her friends decided we should meet to drinks and wings at a local establishment. I was given the time of 8:00 pm. When I showed up at eight. There were 5 people there finishing their dinner. I asked if I had the time wrong? Apparently they...

Rude to take a cookie? [ 21 Answers ]

When I am invited to my cousin's home for holiday dinner, she always bakes large quantities of numerous desserts. The desserts are usually sitting out on a counter for a few hours before dinner. For many years I have always 'sneaked' one cookie before dinner. I do this in view of my cousin, who...

Rude collector [ 1 Answers ]

I have contacted a rude collection agency about my account. The account was sold to them by the original creditor. I tried to make a settlement arrangement on the account but was told that because the account was so new, that it could not be reduced down. I asked to speak with a supervisor and...

Rude lawyer [ 15 Answers ]

Okay, I got into a car accident a little while ago and had a lawyer who told me I could fire him at any time, now he is coming at me saying I owe him 1,100 dollars. I fired him because this happened in march and in oct I still had not heard back from him, I left message after message. When I told...

View more questions Search