Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hridi2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2007, 12:41 AM
    Friendship Problems
    Well, there's this girl at my school and she used to be all nice before but now she's gone all weird. I mean, when we were at dancing she gave me one of those "I don't know you" looks. What am I supposed to to do make us friends again?:(
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 26, 2007, 03:54 AM
    What did you say to her to get a response like that ? Think about it. Sometimes young women get mixed signals and she may have taken offence to your comment without completely understanding what you meant. Try to explain, apologize, give her flowers, whatever it takes to get on her good again.
    dataguneed Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Nov 14, 2007, 11:00 AM
    Maybe it pms she obviously a bit moody
    Mathwizz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 06:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hridi2
    Well, there's this girl at my school and she used to be all nice before but now she's gone all weird. I mean, when we were at dancing she gave me one of those "I don't know you" looks. What am I supposed to to do make us friends again?:(
    Sorry maybe you should rying to talk to her that might help or try finding a new friend
    Mathwizz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 06:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hridi2
    Sorry maybe you should rying to talk to her that might help or try finding a new friend
    kellyrocks Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2007, 05:29 PM
    What's her name?
    Were you ever mean to her?

She could be in puberty
    CHALLENGER_1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2008, 04:51 PM
    She's Growing Up , I Had A Friend Like That To She Is Not My Friend No More
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Feb 15, 2008, 08:30 PM
    I think you should ask her if she did give you an "I don't know you look". Maybe you read her expression wrong or she was making the face at someone else. To be friends again you should talk to her, get to know her better. If you find out that she changed to someone you don't like, maybe its time to hangout with other people.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2008, 12:09 AM
    I hate to break it to you, but this will probably happen at least a few more times in you life simply because people tend to change as they grow up. Don't take her actions personally. There's a million reasons she might be actingly strangely, so chances are one in a million that it actually really has anything to do with you. Be the bigger person, continue to be friendly towards her (you don't have to go out for your way, but if you see her in the hall say hi. If she's around remember to still try and include her in things.). Maybe she'll start being nice again. Maybe not. Either way you can go to bed knowing that at least you're still a nice person. And you'll still have other friends.
    shesinlove Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2008, 06:08 AM
    We all loose friends through out life but gain a lot of new friends but in middle school it happens a lot especially when there "groups" people separate and your going to meet new people... so I wouldn't dwell on this its just a stage everyone gos through.. try talking to her and ask her why she gave you the look.
    sovaira Posts: 271, Reputation: 10

Feb 19, 2008, 12:12 AM
    Anymore updates.

She seemed to be moody and you seem to notice a little too much. Don't bother girls or guys like that,let them follow you.
    floppop123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2008, 06:38 PM
    Give her time; u don't no wats she's going through. Talk to her when the time feels right.shell giv you a sign. A smile or something.if you are good friends then she will make up with you in no time.shes just a little angry with you - or so it looks like. I no what it feels like to have people giv you the 'i don't no u' looks. It definitely hurts.
    Cruz911 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2008, 02:25 PM
    Just ignore it I guess.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When a friendship goes to far [ 12 Answers ]

Does anyone think that it's normal for a married man who's 35 to have a frienship with a 20 year old co worker girl for them to text page one another and call each other, also when the wife goes to the job and then she sees his wife and she gets very upset and storms out of the job and slams her...

Looking for friendship. [ 14 Answers ]

:confused: I live in WV and in a community, I'm sorry to say is where I can't make friends. I swear to the Lord above that the people here are back-stabbing, liars, gossipers and drunks. My husband is in jail. I've been in WV for seven years and all I've done was work. I am not working now and...

Does he want more than friendship? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been friends with a guy for just over 4 months now, we met off the internet. He always texts me every week, and we usually go the movies and dinner. We get on really well together and have a lot of fun. The thing is, he's a very touchy feely guy and always has been for the time I've...

Now she only wants friendship? [ 10 Answers ]

We broke up 6 months ago, she was my first love, if I try the no contact for three weeks, she calls me, wanting to be just "friends" and talk about "friendly things"... we were together for 8 months long distance. I want her back, It literally makes me sick to think about her with new guys still....

Friendship and problems. [ 3 Answers ]

My best friend is Aphroditi. We've been best friends with her for almost 2 years. SHe knows this girl Alexandra since they were kids. Afro hates Alex because she thinks she's a . Actually she's not. We talk on msn and she's very kind and I really like her. In break whenever me and Alexandra talk,...

View more questions Search