Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mandy9587 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2007, 10:52 PM
    What's a girl to do?
    I am 20 yrs old-my boyfriend is 34-he barely ever wants to have sex. Im a pretty girl, I mean 5'3 100 lbs, and take good care of myself. I've lived with him for about a yr and a half.been friends for 3 yrs. He had a huge crush on me the last yr. of being just friends. Asked me to move in with him,and that was that. Now he wants to have sex once/twice a month. Its driving me crazy! I've tried everything.what is a girl to do?? Please help
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Oct 26, 2007, 12:42 AM
    How many people purchased a Trans-Atlantic ticket on the Titanic 6 weeks after it sank? I think it was just one; a twenty year old lovely girl who just had to see the changing of the guard. Go smart on this one. A whole life awaits you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a girl and I like my best friend.who's a girl [ 18 Answers ]

Hi... I know there's lots of issues surrounding bisexual people and everything but I like girls and guys. I can't help it it's who I am. I have a boyfriend and everything between me and him are awesome, he gave me a promise ring and everything. But I'm attracted to my boyfriend... tia. She's...

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

I don't know what's going on with me [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so as glinda and others know about me freaking out about being pregnant, I got my period actually 1 day earlier then I should have, but now that it just finished 3 days ago, today I have been experiencing REALLY bad cramps, worse then period cramps. I don't know why, has anyone ever had...

Little girl and EX GIRL [ 1 Answers ]

There is This 12 Yr Old Girl That Likes Me A lot And I A 14 Year Old Like Her A Little But The Problem Is That Me And My Ex Are Thinking About Getting Back Together And I Don't Want to Hurt This Girls Feelings Also I Just Want to Wait To See Were I Go With My Ex?:(

What's his and what's mine. [ 13 Answers ]

I have been a stay at home mom for 4 1\2 years, and I just reciently started a new career. I am seriously thinking about leaving my husband. We have three kids, a house, a car, and other debts. I am not spitefull, or mean, and I'm not a babymama drama kind of person. How do you go about what is...

View more questions Search