Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asa1977 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2007, 08:36 PM
    Graduate Program in Speech and Language Pathology
    Hi, can you find me a university in the USA that offer a Graduate Program in Speech and Language Pathology and that doesn't require GRE score.

Please it is urgent.

Amal
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Nov 6, 2007, 07:28 AM
    Here's a search engine universities offering programs in speech and language pathology:

http://hes.asha.org:8080/EdFind/Mast...ersSearch.aspx

I have heard that going to a university that doesn't require a GRE could cause visa problems, since the schools that don't will tend to have poor or doubtful academic reputations. And going to a school with poor credentials will put you at a disadvantage when you seek a job. So you want to be careful if you choose this approach and do your research.

There are universities that provide a GRE waiver process. You're going to have to visit web sites of schools that interest you, and search for GRE waiver on the site. I suspect they're going to be looking for good reasons they should grant you a waiver. They may look for professional experience or other supporting information. If you just haven't had time to take the GRE, you may be able to get a school to admit you with the requirement you take the GRE within a certain period. If you've taken the GRE and your scores are poor, your options will be limited; the schools that would accept you will not be the most desirable ones.

Vasily

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best way to learn a foreign language. PC Program or Class? [ 5 Answers ]

I really want to learn Spanish.. I have a couple of ways to do it.. I have some computer programs, a audiobook on my Ipod, and I could take a class at community college. Also my ex girlfriend is native in spanish, so I guess she could help me along with a couple of my friends. Anyway I don't want...

Pathology [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, How do I go about becoming a Pathologist? I'm eghteen and am doing my A-levels in Biology, Psychology and English. I have not been able to find an answre to my question. Dahl

View more questions Search