Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laurendanielle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2007, 07:15 PM
    We were engaged, but we split. He has another girl now, will he ever come back to me?
    My fiancé and I split nearly 2 weeks ago he said he had to go and sort his head out he did it when I was away the last night we spent together he said he loved me and still wants to be with me all e did was kiss and cuddle me all the time. E went and his mum said it was over then she said that would I move in eith him 30 miles from my home town but I disagreed. But this Saturday night e went out, then Sunday I rung his mum to say that I would move all that way. Then I found out today he has a new girlfriend, how can e kiss and cuddle another lass this soon after we finished, I have had an argument with his mum because e had a crap childhood and she was pulling my family down. While I was with him I gained weight but e went from a 32" waist to a 40" and I went from a 14 to a 16/18 and his mum has been saying I'm a fat lump of lard and things and that his new girlfriend is slim and pretty and they all like her yet he still hasn't told me himself. I spoke to this lad and he said that since we split he is depressive and he doesn't seem bothered about the new girl really. But his mum said he pawned his engagement ring the day e left. Do you think that e is just with her on the rebound and has e not talked to me himself since he left because e is scared he will get upset hearing my voice, why has e got a new girlfriend so quick do you think e is really over me, we were together 3 years and he lived with me and my mum, and will e b back.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 25, 2007, 08:15 PM
    Why would you even want him back? He probably had this girl before you broke up, and I have a real problem with grown men who seem to be controlled by their mothers. Any man who would allow his mother to disrespect you over your weight is IMO not worth worrying over.
    Be glad he's gone and move on.
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Oct 26, 2007, 01:26 AM
    Maybe it's time to put down the fork, put some clothes on, walk outside, hitch a ride to a large city, get a job, get into a school, make a life for yourself and never look back. It's yours if you want it. It's a choice millions of people make every year and you are a people and you can do it. Best wishes and long live the Queen!!
    KATHIE_77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2011, 05:19 PM
    Consider yourself lucky that this man and his family are out of your life. You sound like a really great lady and you deserve to be treated with respect and dignity. Trust me -- you did nothing wrong. You want a partner that will bring you up not put you down. I hope you make up your mind to move on from this situation. Because if you don't you will be continually hurt. Do not think of any of his good points. Make a list right now of 50 reasons you would be better off without him and feel your power. Post that list where you can see it and look at it every time you start giving him the benefit of the doubt or thinking of ways to get him back. I kinow how you feel because I have been there -- weight gain and all. Know that you are a fantastic person. Now you have work to do. Stand up, brush yourself off and set some goals. Number 1, make new friends. Maybe you can join a club or volunteer group. Nothing helps us heal more than helping others. No 2. Set some Career goals and then make a step by step plan on how to get there even if step 1 is research how to get there or research a career goal. There is nothing like a goal and a plan to take your mind off a heartbreak. No. 3 -- Most people can stand to make a few positive changes to healthier habits. Exercise is the KEY to lifting one's spirit. It makes us stronger in body and mind. Exercise really helped me focus and I improved in all aspects of my life. I have never been happier and a I am now married to a wonderful, hot guy that I could never believe I could ever get. It sure is great to have confidence. I don't know what ever happened to my cheating X fiancé and I don't care anymore. All I know is that if it weren't for him I would never have become so strong and confident. Surround yourself with people that are positive and happy. GOOD LUCK. YOU CAN PREVAIL. IT IS ALL ABOUT YOUR ATTITUDE. YOU ARE THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF YOUR LIFE SO CONTROL IT.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Split with girlfriend of 4 years and a beautiful baby girl! [ 39 Answers ]

Hi my girlfriend of 4 years recently broke up with me after saying she was unhappy for months as we never talked about our problems and in the end she just had enough and wanted out. I am devastated and have asked her for another chance but she told me that she thinks it will go back to how it was...

I want my little girl back [ 2 Answers ]

My wife and I got married in tampa, Florida while I was serving in the army he decided to move up to Maine and take my daughter and now I find out that there is a way to get her back can someone please tell me how, please help:confused:

How to get my girl friend back [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I broke up with my girl friend was 33 days already. I feel so sad during the moments. I trying to find something out to get her back but the more I do. The more she hate me & feel sensitive on me. Our relationship only 2 months. Here some of the reason.. 1. before that. She told me...

I really like this girl, does she like me back? [ 2 Answers ]

A few weeks ago, my g/f and I went through a bad breakup. A friend of mine, who I only occasionally talk to, went through one too. Her and I got into talking and I noticed we have a lot in common. We talk a bit each day on IM but that's about it. I really like her now and I really want to hook up...

Split with my girl, she needs "space" [ 24 Answers ]

OK, I know there's loads of questions on this subject but I just need a little more help with this... I was with my girl for 8 months and everything was great apart from the fact I never saw her as much as id like. Here's the background She's 30, has two kids and works full time. When we 1st got...

View more questions Search