Ask
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2008, 03:21 PM
    Happy Fourth of July!
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jul 4, 2008, 01:28 PM

All of this used to mean a lot more to me than it does now. But it's not just the U.S.A. - this whole darned world is going to h*** in a bucket.

I had the pleasure of watching the POSTMAN again last night and in my opinion this movie and the Jeremiah series on TV would be good educational watching for any children today.

Unfortunately the world's leaders are going to bring it that far and I just hope that there will be enough books and other media that help survivors start over by learning basics of life and proper respect for others instead of letting other maniacs try to take over again and again and again... History repeats itself but oh how I wish the chains will eventually be broken and our little ones have a chance to make things better.

Love you Mag... you've opened many eyes - so don't go and close your's and don't close your mouth either - there are lot's who need to hear you.

HAPPY 4TH of JULY!

Smarty-pants... you know I wish we were geographically closer because there would be a lot of long nights talking and more...

Love,
    Chery
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2008, 01:59 PM
    Ohhh the Postman is my one favorite movies of all time. I have seen it time and again and always think it is the closest thing to truth than any other movie. It could happen and IS happening. I wish too that parents would let their kids watch good shows that teach us what we were once about. I let my older kids watch my fave war flicks, my fave history programs, especially the ones that teach good lessons or give really good info and let them finish the story in their own minds. My oldest gets it, my daughter 11 still asks many questions... Chery, ou are so right.
    I agree Mag has opened not only my eyes, but I have to let it be known that what I know goes to my kids... and their friends, and their friends parents, whether it is ohhh guess what I heard from the crazy lady start, or if it is oh my gosh I have never thought about it like that... it trickles down, and Mag, I count on you sometimes for "new" stuff... so don't let us down;)
    Chery, I can feel you and see you and I snuggled up in your little place, talking and laughing, hugging and crying... sharing life stories, kids and friends and family. I know we already have, but in my heart I know there is so much more.

Happy Fourth of July! Hugs!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jul 4, 2008, 10:20 PM
    Hi start.. thanks for helping me let Mag know how much he contributes. AND I think it's super that you let it trickle along too, as I do. I don't care if people think I'm nuts.. I talk to the kids in my neighborhood a lot and their parents don't mind (yet) - even if they did, at least we planted the seed (with Mag's help) to let kids know that the world has many curtains and all they have to do is keep the incentive to draw a few of them open to see what's behind

Being in a Relationships Expert, I read a lot of 'my only love', 'I want him/her back' and 'I'll never love again' - which is all part of human emotion and as such a valid malady. But many time I just want to say, hey - there are so many things going on in the world that you can exert your energy on to try and change things to make it better for everyone instead of just worrying about a 'broken heart' that you'll forget within a year.

What this site has done for me in that respect is beyond words. I am able to express myself, my fears, and hopes, and wish other's would be able to share and communicate their views and thoughts as we do here. If more people came here to see and share, there would probably be less people feeling alone in the world and start hooking up with others around them to gain strength and create their own little 'underground'. It's high time that those blinders most people wear get replaced with some common sense and initiative.

It's OK to want warmth, peace and happiness... but it's also important to look around and see reality and where one can help at least one hour a day... or there just might not be many days left to indulge in self-pity.

You reaching out and helping me even though you have your plate full, is an example and believe me, dear - it's helped me change and I appreciate and love you all the more for your support.

So, from one crazy lady to another - don't stop spreading the news and keep hoping that our 'younguns' have a future.

Love,
    Chery
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jul 4, 2008, 11:11 PM
    Speeking of crazy, I looked all over the place for the 'bilderbund' group in the german internet... DUMMY Me!
    I went back to look at the clip from the 'new world order' and realized that it's the 'bilderberg group', so I googled in the german sites and found many clips in the german sponsored YouTube. I then sent the link to all my friends and relatives in Germany. I know it's not the nicest news to send them, but I thought it was time to wake them up a bit.
    I wonder what their response will be.
    Will let you know what they have to say, if anything.

Somebody has to do it, and who better than a crazy to open their eyes.
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2008, 11:36 PM
    Hi again... to tell you what my family and othes have said... well, the kids can recognize truth, and they see possibility in everything... (sometimes when we don't think anything is possible) So the kids are cool with me spreading the word...
    My husband thinks I am getting too much info already from the net, so any new info is pretty much a given that I have gone nuts. My dad and two brothers, well, Dad won't tell me that he hasn't watched the video(s) I have sent him and to say the least, he won't go into much detail unless he knows what he is talking about so he and I aren't really discussing anything about it. One brother says... "Start, it is about time you start thinking for your self, welcome to my kind of living"... my other brother says, "Start, now don't you go buying into all that crap"...
    I think to myself, I have been buying into all sorts of crap in my 33 years of life, it is high time to stop, and if this is where I start to stop, then so be it!!
    Chery, I think back before I got to know all of you great and vocal people, I am so happy I did. I am a better person here, and on the streets of my town because of all of you. Even the people I have never said hello to on a personal level, their stories conjur up something in me to make a difference. Some day, I will be able to come up with the right words to express my deepest gratitude to some of you here on the desk.
    As I sit here and finish the left over potato salad, baked beans and thinned out burger... I am wishing you all a safe Fourth of July. I am pretty sure that if Mag doesn't come back, you and I will be the only ones left here to carry on...
    (I almost feel like going to buy a truck load of spam) He would be proud;)
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2008, 09:42 PM
    Magatory? You are killing me... GIT yer ole buns back here and tell me something I don't know already!

Chery, hi baby!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jul 19, 2008, 03:42 PM
    Hi Start.. I have no idea where Mag is hiding, and I too hope he makes an appearance soon. I checked the last time he posted and that was like on the 8th of July on another thread.

You are not the only one who started getting involved in such issues dear. I don't get out much and when I do, it's usually near mostly german-speaking folks - so I avoid political or religious conversations because my way and thier's of thinking are not the same. So, I go and talk about stupid daily stuff that does not offend anyone and go home feeling as if I wasted prescious time with blinger-wearing individuals who want to blame any other country but their own for their plight. It makes me sick and I will not stress myself out over these ignorant individuals any more... I'm sure you feel the same way sometimes.

Well, honey, if Mag does not come back, there are other threads where you and I will surely meet and have serious or even flighty chats in... as I too am so glad that we met and can talk to each other and the rest of the good people here.

C.U. on the forum.

Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2008, 07:41 AM
    Awww, we are a lot alike. Cept lately, I don't keep my mouth shut as much. I think I may need my Jaw screwed shut! ;)
    I want to tell you, I am going to be gone for vacation for a week. I am bringing my puter, but mostly for pictures on it to show all of the family I get to see from Alaska! We don't get the net where we are going... at least not at the speed I am used to and I could have a heart attack waiting for a page to load... so... hugs and love to all who read this .

PS.
    Captain, I am pulling the trailer all by myself with the kids... 6 hours. I will be calling you if I need help with my flat tire. Heehee (you better show before people get worried about you more than they already are);)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jul 21, 2008, 11:51 AM
    Have a great vacation hon! Gosh, with you and my daughter having vacations at the same time, I'll really miss you!

So, enjoy.. and tell us all about it when you get back.

Included a map so you won't get lost..
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2008, 09:55 PM
    Awww, thanks Chery. I am on for the last time, I leave at 6:30 am tomorrow. I am a bit nervous, but sure it will be great fun! ;)
    Thanks for the map I am sure I will need it!
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2008, 01:16 PM
    HI... Chery, how are you love?
    Mag... gosh:(
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 10, 2008, 12:24 PM
    Hi honey, how have you been doing?

Wonder where Mag is... I miss him and worry about him as a brother and just wish he'd give us a sign.

Have not spent much time in Bunny Binky Room or Central Park as I have not had much energy lately, so used most of time in the relationships section when I could.
    Waiting to get approval for my oxygen unit so that I can go outside for more than half an hour to spend with Alexander. Made a few little movies of him with my handy and am trying to create a CD with them to play in CD/DVD player on TV - which takes a little work. But it's something that I need to do so that he has visual memories of him and me playing together.
    There seem to be just so many things I want to do with not enough time and it's hard to prioritize sometimes.

C.U. later on the forum, or email, dear. Hope your weekend was good.

Love,
    Cher.
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2008, 07:31 AM
    Ohhhhh, I am so glad to hear from you. I was gone for almost two weeks for vacation. I know what you are saying, I will want to make as many CD's as I could so he could have great memories. (you too;))
    Chery, Grandma is 91 and she had turned ill just this last two weeks, we thought we'd lost her there for a bit, but she came back as strong as she could get from almost being on life support. I just couldn't handle myself, I was on vacation when I got the news. I half knew that something was wrong before I left, but failed to mention it to anyone around me. That woman is probably the one reason I keep my open and happy heart, she taught me how to love even when someone doesn't deserve it, she taught me so many more things as well. My fave motto from now on is "have a happy heart"

Chery, you have a happy heart, I see it not only in your writing or advice or your jokes, but in the pictures you ahvae posted. I love you. Everyone will always know that!;) Hug and love
    shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

Aug 11, 2008, 08:08 AM
    So sorry to hear that Start.. that is tough. I know because my grandmom passed away July 27th, the day after her birthday and the day before mine. IT is so hard losing someone that is so amazing and special. I hope everything with your Grandma goes OK and she is feeling better. Mine went in the hospital for the flu and just got worse and worse. I went up to Philly with the kids for the viewing and the funeral. It was tough. I am glad you didn't go through the same thing. I wish the best for you and your family and I am praying for her too.
    Hello to everyone. Hope all is well.
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2008, 07:37 PM
    First I have to say... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hugs and lots a love to you Shattered! I know it's hard, I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how hard it was and probably still is. I am here for you sweet love!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 12, 2008, 01:19 PM
    Hi Shattered. So sorry for your loss, dear... my view on this is that she is in a better place with no more earthly stress or physical pain. And, you still have her in your heart for always. The Scotts and Irish have always impressed me in the way they celebrate passing on to the other plane instead of mourning their personal loss they are happy for those who no longer suffer. When my aunt passed away, I cried - but not for her because she was no longer suffering. I cried for her family - that's just the way I am though, and you know me, unconventional to the last.

Belated Happy B-Day hon, and hope you had a wonderful time that day and I also hope that you and your family are as content as you possibly can be and that your sister's life has found some 'order' to it.

Start my dear, sorry that you had that shock and hope things are better now. Just remember that you have those who need you around and that they will give you comfort and perspective every time you look into their eyes. The way they see your eyes and heart leaves a lasting impression - and that's is what you have control over - remember that. This is unconventional Chery talking and I hope you get my message.

What I see in my daughter's eyes at times is understandable, but I do my best to brighten them and to get her to see and remember the joy she is giving me every minute I spend with her and my grandson. I strive to hear her giggles and to see Alex's eyes brighten up when he sees me - these are things that keep me going even as my own energy waxes and wanes - I'm grateful that I still have control over those joyful moments with them.

Life is too short so we do need to try and make it as qualitative as possible whenever we can.

I'm going to try and include a short film here, hope it works... Oh, well, it's an mpeg4 file, and invalid, so I'll see if I can send it via email sometime later.

Until next time, lot of hugs and love.
    Attached Images

Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2008, 02:04 PM
    Thank you Chery. I got your message.
    And every giggle your daughter and Alex giggle, you hear it and hear it well. It is all the better when you hear it and they don't even know it. I love listening to the kids giggle when they think no one is listening... it means its mine, my moment that only I captured at that very moment in time!
    I think when I looked into grandmas eyes while she was "out of it" she saw my tears and worry, I just tried and tried to hide it, but I couldn't. Some days are better than others, and I see her sometimes two times a day for little trips, or once for a long hours on end visit. Just wanting to give her the rest she needs to get better. She sees how much more relaxed I am now to see her coming along and when she has bad days, I remind her of her happy heart and the one she gives me;)
    Thanks Chery...
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2008, 08:06 PM
    Ohhhh, if anything will bring Mag back, it is me believing they have found BIG FOOT! Set me straight Magatory, tell me we will still have to wonder!! I hate it when they find this stuff, that means no more questioning whether it is real or not, it takes away all the fun... AND when I am sitting outside, all I can think about is BIG FOOT coming out of my forrest and telling me he wants my marshmallow off my stick!
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Aug 18, 2008, 09:26 AM
    Well it sure got me back ;)

How you ladies doing... I would say you, but it appears mags has been MIA longer than me!

Big Foot... mags come on help me out here!. silly start, they willl never find him, lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Secret, private [ 3 Answers ]

Why is it considered secret, or private not to share your family with your new male friend?

Private [ 1 Answers ]

Can an anonymous e'amil be traced back to the sender if you use hotmail or Yahoo or some place like that?

Private Callers [ 2 Answers ]

I tried asking the person who he was and they asked me MY name and they said i went to there old school..........they somehow know my name and they are laghing when i cussed them out.......is this like a prank call?:confused:

Private Seller [ 4 Answers ]

I recently sold a car to a guy who checked out the condition of the car and test drove it twice before purchasing. The car was in good working condition and the only thing that really needed to be done was having the ac recharged. Now after having the car for a week the guy is claiming there are...

Private Caller ID [ 5 Answers ]

Curious to know if anyone is familiar with receiving Private Caller from a calling card. I have a calling card that I purchased about 3 years ago that I keep adding minutes to. Anytime I use this calling card it shows on the receiving side as either a 720 or a 404 area code. Just recently, this...

View more questions Search