Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Nov 20, 2008, 06:36 PM

Quitcherbuntchen...
    Life it's self is a series of prose and ponderances that lead each of us to our own version of reality. That's a fact. Not everyone knows that they will see it for themselves, but the facts are the facts.
    If you don't know what you're dealing with or you think you've got it hard, you're not looking at the bigger friggin' picture.
    Uhm... I think it's time for a group hug... either that or something else...
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2008, 08:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRich View Post
    Quitcherbuntchen...
    Life it's self is a series of prose and ponderances that lead each of us to our own version of reality. That's a fact. Not everyone knows that they will see it for themselves, but the facts are the facts.
    If you don't know what you're dealing with or you think you've got it hard, you're not looking at the bigger friggin' picture.
    Uhm... I think it's time for a group hug.... either that or something else.......
    This is just the reason why I simply adore you Captain. Hugs and love sweet man;)
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Nov 21, 2008, 11:57 PM

You got my hugs too! :) Wait, you didn't say what the alternative is ;) ;)
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Nov 22, 2008, 10:54 PM
    Name:  h.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  31.5 KB
    YouTube - Tool - H.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2008, 12:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rpg219 View Post
    You got my hugs too!! :) Wait, you didn't say what the alternative is ;) ;)
    That would be butt nekid insane running down the road screaming something about the boogyman chasing him.
    That's where them other realities will take you. :D
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2008, 12:56 AM

I is for Inner child, the one inside me that says, “Go ahead, stick a Cheerio in your nose and blow it out like a bullet hitting the dog right between the eyes.”

Nov 23, 2008, 04:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob View Post
    That would be butt nekid insane running down the road screaming something about the boogyman chasing him.
    That's where them other realities will take you. :D

I'll just take the hugs then... I am scared of the boogyman :D
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Nov 23, 2008, 07:20 AM

"J" is for jammin' in Jacksonville!
    I retired on Friday and it's time to play! :p
    Heck, I'd hug the boogyman, if he'd show... :eek:
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2008, 10:53 AM

Congrats Capt'n. Retirement is good. Just be careful jammin in Jack-Soul-Ville. Just take er easy boss.
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2008, 11:04 AM

Well thank GOD. John has finally been forgiven. 42 years later! Now he can truly rest in peace. :)

Vatican forgives John Lennon for Jesus quip - The Vatican- msnbc.com

Vatican forgives John Lennon for Jesus quip
    In 1966, Lennon said the Beatles were more popular than Jesus Christ.

VATICAN CITY - The Vatican's newspaper has finally forgiven John Lennon for declaring that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, calling the remark a "boast" by a young man grappling with sudden fame.

The comment by Lennon to a London newspaper in 1966 infuriated Christians, particularly in the United States, some of whom burned Beatles' albums in huge pyres.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 23, 2008, 01:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob View Post
    I is for Inner child, the one inside me that says, “Go ahead, stick a Cheerio in your nose and blow it out like a bullet hitting the dog right between the eyes.”
    I liked the grape flavored ones best.

Hey there Capt! Congrats on the retirement. Now you have to find something else to occupy your time with.. Any plans yet, besides 'jammin'?

Hope it's not too late to join the Group Hugs event!

Cars & Trucks Expert

Nov 24, 2008, 08:49 AM

Hi, Chery!
    Going to college for some reason... should have done this decades ago...
    And: Group hugs never expire!

Nov 24, 2008, 07:34 PM

Congrats Capt! I have been pondering the idea of back to college myself, if only I had more hours in a day, lol. Good luck with it!
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Nov 24, 2008, 09:56 PM
    Name:  j.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  31.5 KB
    J is for Jammin in Jam-town joshin' with the juggling juggalo jester juxtaposed with the joint tokin' jailbait jezebel
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2008, 11:27 PM

K is for Kyle the Krazy Kat that Kontinually took Ketamine and Krashed his Kar into the K-Mart Kompletely Kracking up the Kustom Kar Kare center.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 25, 2008, 04:15 AM
    OK, just once, I want to do this one...

L is for Labor, Lactation, Lunchboxes for school... and... LOVE!

Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2008, 10:16 AM

I happen to be a Large, Lactating Lizard. :) Good one Chery!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 25, 2008, 02:14 PM
    Thank you Mag.. I just had to do it.
    Come see us in the Island as soon as one of my 'kids' comes up with a new thread because the Haunted Castle is closed now.
    I did the negotiation with the natives and secured the place, the rest is up to them...

Even got a map and took some pictures of the place, so check them out..

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/members/chery-albums-amhd+treasure+island.html

Looks like you need to find a new place soon also. As soon as you do, please let me know where you are at.

C.U. soon. Going to sleep my fever and chills off so that I can spend Thanksgiving with my entire family this time. My new son-in-law actually invited me over - a miracle I thought would never happen and I'm humbly grateful. Jaime is making a Turkey Roast and some Ham, maybe I should bring along a can of Spam too. The sooner Alexander gets a taste, the better..

Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2008, 05:25 PM

I love the island pics. I have often dreamed of sailing away to a deserted island and becoming a hermit castaway. But I can't. Who would yell at the neighbor kids for walking on my grass?
    Well, this is it. I hope that by reading this post through the last year, everyone left here scratching their heads in confusion and possibly even felt a little sick and disgusted.
    I'm sure they did. Well, thanks for the mammories and good luck in our New World Order. As for me, I am going into my laboratory to find a cure for itchy nuts.
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2008, 05:26 PM
    The End

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Secret, private [ 3 Answers ]

Why is it considered secret, or private not to share your family with your new male friend?

Private [ 1 Answers ]

Can an anonymous e'amil be traced back to the sender if you use hotmail or Yahoo or some place like that?

Private Callers [ 2 Answers ]

I tried asking the person who he was and they asked me MY name and they said i went to there old school..........they somehow know my name and they are laghing when i cussed them out.......is this like a prank call?:confused:

Private Seller [ 4 Answers ]

I recently sold a car to a guy who checked out the condition of the car and test drove it twice before purchasing. The car was in good working condition and the only thing that really needed to be done was having the ac recharged. Now after having the car for a week the guy is claiming there are...

Private Caller ID [ 5 Answers ]

Curious to know if anyone is familiar with receiving Private Caller from a calling card. I have a calling card that I purchased about 3 years ago that I keep adding minutes to. Anytime I use this calling card it shows on the receiving side as either a 720 or a 404 area code. Just recently, this...

View more questions Search